Chapter 30: Hosptials

Mabel's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. Immediately I was greeted by a sharp headache.

"Ow," I groaned.

I slowly sat up and looked around. It appeared I was in a hospital room. The windows and blinds were shut and the room was dimly lit.

How did I get here?

I looked at the IV tubes attached to me. Slowly I began to take them out. I then began to stand up ignoring the headache I had. My vision blurred slightly.

"Woah," I said as I tried to balance myself.

I felt as if I didn't know how to walk. I put one foot in front of the other gripping on to the things around me, so I wouldn't fall over.

A small whiteboard sat by the door. I read it.

Patient: Mabel Pines
Problem: Drugged, possible coma, possible head injury
Doctor: Dr. Brier

I continued dragging myself to the door. I reached the door and attempted to pull it open. Of course I was too weak. I yanked again feeling slightly dizzy, it opened.

Bright lights blinded me as I stepped out. Doctors walked around. Children were being pushed around.

"Where's Dipper?" I whispered to myself.

Where was anyone I knew?

I walked down the hallways starting to regain balance. I looked around. The sanitized smell of the hospital filled my nose and the coldness brought goosebumps to my skin.

Doctors glanced at me when I walked by, but continued with their duties. I continued walking until I reached a bathroom. I slipped in. My body was so exhausted from walking down a hallway. What happened?

I turned on the sink and splashed water on my face. It helped me calm down a bit.

I looked up in the mirror. My hair was everywhere, I was in a hospital gown (and I didn't want to imagine that some doctors were dressing me while I slept). My face was red and my eyes puffy.

"Think Mabel, think," I told myself as I gripped the sink.

There was a knock on the door.

"Uh, someone's in here!" I called back.

I took some deep breaths. I felt sick. My stomach was starting to hurt and I was really dizzy.

The person knocked again.

"In... a... second," I breathed.

I sat down on the floor and curled up into a ball. I wanted Waddles. And a sweater.

The person knocked again, "Are you okay?"

I didn't answer this time. My vision was blurring and my head was pounding. Blood was rushing through my head. I felt as if I were underwater.

"No," I whispered, "Not now,"

I couldn't pass out. I slowly attempted to stand up only to fall back down letting out a small yelp.

"Do you need help?" The person called.

All of a sudden a flood of memories came through me. Of Tom and I. Of us taking the wand. And the needle. The look on his face, a mixture of regret and anger.

I then screamed.

The knocks got louder, "Miss, i'm sending help,"

"....Tom?" I panted, "How? Why?"

I put my hand where the needle was injected in my arm.

"Dipper warned me," I whispered to myself.

Then more knocking came.

I covered my ears.

"Sweetie let us in!" Someone called.

"No!" I shouted, "Leave me alone!"

"Just say your name and we'll help you!"

"This is all my fault," I mumbled, "Tom was working with Bill,"

"Sweetie?" The voice called.

"He was working with Bill!" I shouted to myself, "How could I be so stupid? Of course he'd betray me!"

I felt my temperature rising. My head was spinning and I could barley breathe.

"We're coming in," The voices out the door said.

I began to sob. I heard the doors open as doctors picked me up, but I didn't feel anything.

I ruined my relationship with Dipper. We'll never be friends again. All over some stupid guy who could've killed me.

Then I blacked back out.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I'm already working on the next one so it should be out soon! Thank you for reading and voting! I love you guys!!!!! <3