Chapter 3: Welcome to Gravity Falls

Marco's POV

I was sitting at the computer. Star was nervously hovering over my shoulder.

"Have you found anyone yet?" She asked.

I didn't answer. I had no idea who to go to. I felt like if I said that she'd freak again.

"Star, let me see your wand."

She placed the pieces in my hand.

I studied them. They all seemed to hum with power. The pieces seemed to glow.

I sighed. "I don't think anyone can fix this."

Star was silent.

"No one from this dimension would understand magic or how to fix it."

"What about other dimensions?" She said quietly.

"Great idea Star!" I hopped up, "Where's your dimensional scissors?"

Star pulled out her dimensional scissors.

"Now just think 'someone who can fix my wand' and we'll see that person."

"I don't know Marco." Star said, "Do you think that would work?"

"Of course"

"Also, if we get into danger, I don't have my wand."

"We'll be fine, you fought monsters without a wand before, now let's go!"

Star began to cut through the air as a crack in our dimension appeared. She climbed in and I followed behind her.

-------------------------------------

We found ourselves in the middle of the forest.

"Where are we?" Star said.

"I'm pretty sure we're still on Earth."

We both began to walk through the woods. The air was cold. Trees casted shadows over us causing it to look darker then it is.

"Umm, Marco?" Star nervously said.

"Yeah."

"What's that?" She pointed to a small man in a pointed hat.

The man turned around. It had a brown beard and brown hair.

We all screamed.

"What is that?" I asked.

"You know some gnomes consider being called a 'that' rude." The little man snapped.

Star screamed, "It talked!"

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Jeff, leader of the gnomes, who are you two?"

"I'm Star Butterfly, I'm a magical princess from another dimension." Star said.

"Wonderful." Jeff said dryly, "Who are you?" He gestured towards me.

"I'm Marco."

Star pulled out her broken wand pieces. "Jeff, do you know where I can find someone who can fix this?"

"Well there used to be a researcher who came to Gravity Falls, he learned about all the weird stuff here and knows how to fix things like this," Jeff said, "But I haven't heard of him in a while, for all we know he's dead."

"Do you know where we might find him?" I asked.

"No, sorry."

"Thanks anyway." Star said sadly.

We both walked off hoping to find someone else who can help. Soon we were out of the forest and into the town.

"Welcome to Gravity Falls." I read off of a sign.

"Marco, what do we do?" Star began to panic, "What if we ant find anyone to fix it? What I have to go back to Mewni? My family will hate me? What if-"

I grabbed her by her shoulders, "Star, pull yourself together! We'll find someone."

Star nodded.

We continued walking through town hoping to find maybe some gift shop or something where someone can help us. We tried asking the townsfolk, but they we're pretty much all idiots and had no idea.

"Marco!" Star pointed to a small diner,"Let's stop and get something to eat."

"Yeah maybe food will help us think."

We walked into the diner.

"Greasy's Diner." I read.

"Well welcome." An old lady said. She had on a pink dress with an apron and one eye that was shut closed. "Are y'all new to Gravity Falls?"

"Yeah, we're actually looking for someone, but haven't had much luck." I told her.

"Maybe I can help."

"Can you?" Star asked.

"Who are you looking for?" The lady said.

"Well, we're not quiet sure who were looking for, but we just need anyone who can fix this?" Star placed the broken wand in my hands.

"Wow." The lady reached toward the wand, "I've never seen anything like this before."

Star pulled the wand back. "Yeah, so do you know anyone who can fix it?"

"No, but I do know a place where they're is a lot of weird stuff there, they might know what to do with that thing of yours."

"Where?" We both asked.

"The Mystery Shack."