Chapter 18: More Trouble Begins

Star's POV

Marco and I readied to leave the diner. We stood up in defeat and headed to the door, but the second we opened it we saw the last person we expected to see.

Ludo.

"How did he find us here?" Marco whispered to me.

"Well, well, well," Ludo sneered, "Long time no see."

"We literally saw you a few days ago." I said.

"If you give me your wand now, then we won't have to fight." Ludo said dramatically.

"We don't have the wand Ludo," I said dryly.

"You don't- what?" Ludo said bewildered.

"She said we don't have the wand." Marco said.

"What... I- what do you mean you don't have the wand?" Ludo shouted.

"I mean, it broke, I don't have it right now. And no I won't tell you where it is." I said.

Ludo glared at me, "Well mark my words, I will get your wand!" He cried, "As soon as you get it back!"

His group of monster rejects cheered him on.

"Let's go guys." Ludo said.

They all jumped into the portal.

"Umm, should we be worried?" Marco asked.

"I don't think so." I replied.

A/N

Hello fellow readers! Sorry it's short, I promise the next update is going to be amazing, but I had to get this annoying chapter over with. Anyway, thanks for the 2k reads!!!! I'm awfully busy right now since it's nearing the end of the year, and I'm going to need sometime to work on the AWESOME exciting chapter that's coming up, so I won't update for the rest of the month. I'll start back on June. Thank you everybody! And stay tuned for a sneak peek on what's happening next! Follow me for more. I always follow back! Love you guys bye.

P.S

If you ever want me to check out one of your stories tell me and I'll read it, also if I haven't followed you back and you followed me tell me.