CHAPTER-25

"Get up Tia !" I can hear a faint sound in between my and prince charming's conversation.

"GET UP!!! NOW !!" slowly the voice is getting louder, it's like my prince charming's voice is catching a girly tone, it's getting weird, he's nearing my face, now shouting in my ears........ 

"WAKE UP TIA !! YOU GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL !" 

I opened my eyes with a sudden shock.

Oh  goodness, it's mom shouting her vocals out, she has disturbed my beauty sleep, and even one of the happiest and rarest dreams I ever get.

"2 minutes more mommy, please " I say drifting back trying to continue my dream.

"No, you'll get late, get up" she said.

"I'll take care mom !" it's my brother Rohan's voice, and now I know he's gonna do something really annoying.

A loud music starts playing in my room.

"UGHHHH ....... Shut that freaking heavy metal down, Rohan!"  I get up screaming at him, I give up my sleep, I can bare this shitty music no more.

"I win!" he said in his annoying tone.

I try to recollect my dream while I brush my teeth.

I grab my towel and head straight to take a shower. The cold water sends shivers of refrehment throughout my body, I scrub myself thinking how different my and Rohan's choice of music is, it's not that I don't like rock or heavy metal, I absolutely love them but the kind of heavy metal Rohan likes is nothing more than a mess for me, we have so much in common but music is a totally different path for us, on the other hand my and Aryan's taste in music is quite similar, (and that's when my mind deviates itself to 'Aryan'), Oh well Aryan said we would go to school together today as it is my first day, so then I'll have to do things quicker, I don't wanna keep him waiting. And that's when things mess up with me when they ought to be right, there's soap in my eyes, and I'm drowning my face in water, trying to get it out, this is one of the most painful situations, isn't it ? 

I get out of the bathroom in my beige bathrobe wiping my wet hair with the towel wondering if any anti hair-fall shampoo ever works, because it never does in my case.

Our school has no uniforms, whereas my school at Bangalore had uniforms. Now I'm gonna show all the other girls out there what sophisticated fashion is! LOL! just kidding ! Fashion and me ? It's like same poles of a magnet ! But seriously I don't think I'm really good at dressing up but I manage to look 'normal', but at times when I'm in a really good mood I dress up real well. I like to keep myself simple and comfortable and of course I believe that a 'smile' is a best thing anyone can wear.☺

I quickly dress up in my dark blue Tshirt with the quote - 'A little love can take you a long way', and my white leggings. I tie up my still half wet hair casually in a ponytail and finish up with my wristwatch and sneakers and my glasses.

I'd already packed my school bag and now I'm so very ready.

Mom serves me a bowl of cereal and milk, and I add some chocolate syrup, I really like it that way.

"Hey don't you want this." says Rohan showing me my phone.

"Oh thanks " I say extending my hand to take it, but he playfully pulls back his hand.

"Come then get it if you can." he said running out of the kitchen.

"HEY!!!!! Give it to me .............. MOM!!!........... MOM!!!" I call out running back at him. He runs through the kitchen corridor and enters the hall trying to escape, he lands violently on the sofa finding no other place to run and this is when I know I'll win the game. I step on the sofa, grabbing one of his wrists tightly and climbing on his legs, trapping them and I snatch away my phone from his hands which are held up high.

"Now, I win!" I say looking proud.

"Ya ok , the score is 1 all !" he says and we.

"It feels no less than living in a zoo !" says mom as she sees us laugh.

I secure my phone in my bag.

"Bye sweetie, have a nice day at new school!" greets mom.

"All the best, good luck sis " says Rohan.

I leave saying goodbye.

I'm out at our gate when I see Aryan rushing out of the door from the next house. He walks towards me in his own manly style.

"Hi! good morning." I say.

"Morning , you're the early one again." he says.

"ya" 

"Good, so ... um ... you ready ?" he says looking excited.

"Yep! I'm absolutely ready and excited and a little nervous too...... C'mon , lets go!" I answer.

"hey wait!" he said, resting his hand on my shoulder, looking at me and smirking.

"Hey! What are you gaping at ? Shameless!" I say.

"Hey! I was just reading that quote on your Tshirt" he said frowning.

"Ya ok whatever, now c'mon lets go" I say cheerfully, he smiles and winks. OH MY GOD THAT LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We start walking away from our houses and the quote on my Tshirt becomes the topic of our conversation.

We walk past our society and as soon as we cross the garden, I see Sunny and Minnie chit-chatting by the side of the street. Minnie looks at us and we all wave at each other.

"Hey we were waiting for you Tia, I guessed you would take his route!" said Minnie.

"Oh, well where's Abhi, Ishaan and Sohel ?" I ask.

"Oh , they left early, they have the football practice." replies Sunny.

"Hey what about you Aryan ! You have the practice too , don't you ?" asks Minnie.

"Yeah I do, but I wanted to take Tia to the school on her first day!" he said innocently and at this I couldn't resist taking my eyes off him.

"Awww .... Aryan, that's so sweet !" says Sunny in her over-girly tone.

I still stare at Aryan, with a pleasant smile playing on my lips , he looks down at me, and I see his cheeks getting red !

OMG ! Is he blushing ?????? 

******************* 

HEY Loves !!!!!!!! 

Long time right ? .... Well I'm back , Exams are over and I'll start to update again. Sorry to keep waiting but thanks for not throwing tomatoes at me ! 

Well so Tia's first day at school!!!! 

How was your first day at school ??? well talking about me , of course it was  quite memorable and confusing too. 

Phewwww ..... Well long chapter though !!! More to come keep reading !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I love you all ♥♥♥

XOXO

☺☺☻♥☻☺☺