Chapter 4

I came out with a frying pan in my hand, ready to boink that guy. I rushed out of the door, I was in such a hurry that I could only get one slipper on my foot.
The boy jumped off the tree as he saw me coming, he was about to run off,
"STOP" I shouted.
He paused there with his back towards me, and slowly turned to face me,
"Hello lady, what a wonderful evening, isn't it?" he said in a poetic note.
"Not it isn't, because its night." I replied in a opposing tone.
"Who are you are why are you here at my garden?" I asked, screwed.
His hand holding up a shuttlecock was all I could see in the dark,
"I and my sis were playing badminton and the shuttlecock decided to fly off to a branch on your tree." He replied with absolute innocence.
"I just came here to take it" he said shrugging.
I was about to shout again when he interrupted,
"And by the way, I am here since the last 15mins and it is now that you realized."
"WHAT???" I screamed, astonished.
"I was too involved in Wreck-it-Ralph too" he said in a calm tone which sounded so irritating.
"So you were looking at me through the window?" I shouted.
"Excuse Me ! I wasn't at you, I said I was watching Wreck-it-Ralph." he replied in an over smart voice.
"Aren't you quite shameless?" I asked.
"No I'm just a fan of animated movies like you, and look at you, you totally resemble Rapunzel from Tangled, and yes I watched that movie with my sister at ......... "
"Hey are you gonna shoo off or not?" I interrupted his continuous blabber.
"But will you give me some animated movies which you have?" He asked.
"Oh! Why should I ? I'm not at all interested to share anything with a stranger."I
I said.
"In not a stranger, I'm your neighbour, I live in the house to your right and ........"
"I'm not interested, get out, right now or this brand new frying pan is to land on your head!" I frowned as I held up the pan in my hand to boink him.
"OKAY, OKAY, I'm going .......... Well goodnight ." he said waving at me as he took his exit from the front gate.
What kind of people are these? Disturbing innocent souls at night!
I'm gonna totally love these new people out here , making my life even more surprising.
I thought as I walked Bach into the house.

*************
Hey guys do you like it ???
Let me know and this is just the beginning ... So much more to come...... Go give it a star and keep reading.