Chapter - 10

I returned inside as it was getting dark, I was thinking about the conversation I had with Aryan, he is very sweet, though a little over smart at times, but he is kind of a smart guy, with a fair complexion, those irresistible smoky gray eyes and dark brown wavy hair which falls on his forehead and the way his fingers places it back away, and not to miss his confident crooked smile. By the way, he is very friendly, I'm quite shy to new people, but the way he presented himself felt quite comfortable, or else it is usually very hard to me get around new people, especially 'boys'.

"Tia, pass me the newspaper, by the way how was your first meet with  Aryan?" asked dad.

"He is very friendly dad." I said handing him the newspaper.

"Yes.......... By the way mom was looking for you."

I went to the kitchen to checkout mom.

"Oh you are  here, help me sort out the sweets for each house there has to be  eleven groups in total." ordered mom.

"OMG ELEVEN???" I asked surprised as i sat down beside her.

"So I will have to ...... I mean we will have to go visit eleven houses tomorrow?" I asked staring at her.

"Yes these eleven families are the closet neighbors, and stop making excuses and just be thankful that I didn't count the whole society," my mom grumbled.

I started arranging the boxes giving a big sigh of relief that she hadn't actually counted the whole society in the list.

After dinner I was back to my room on the bed thinking about how tomorrow is going to be a tiring day, meeting so many new faces, giving the gifts.............. hey, wait, "GIFTS!" A brilliant idea struck me, what could be a good gift for Aryan? - "ANIMATED MOVIES!"  Right he asked for them last night.

I got up to get my laptop to transfer some movies in a pen-drive and secured the pen-drive in the gift box for his house.

******************

Hello lovely readers out there,

I hope you are liking the story , thanks so much for all your support and do vote and comment.

THANKS.