CHAPTER-24

Aryan and Sohel run to pick up Sunny, and we follow them. Sunny went down on the rough cemented pavement and has got a bloody and wounded knee. Aryan and Sohel pick her up, and take her to a nearby bench. Sunny is limping, and we can see the pain on her face.

"Are you okay Sunny ? The wound looks bad." says Abhi, concerned.

"Rest for sometime you'll feel better" said Ishaan.

Minnie held on to Sunny's hand tightly, while I clean the wound with some water and then tie my hanky on her knee.

"It's better now." I say taming her knee and she looks better.

This wouldn't have happened if you had wore jeans like us all, instead of these fancy shorts." scolded Minnie.

"Hey, now stop blaming me" says Sunny, looking sorry.

"So then we'll end the amusement park section of our trip and so lets go sit somewhere and have lunch, as Sunny won't be able to walk properly." said Aryan.

..... We all walk to a nearby picnic spot, Sunny is supported by Sohel and Abhi but she's still limping. We sit down on the grass.

While I and Minnie arrange the snacks, Aryan and Ishaan help us with the paper plates business, Sohel and Abhi lay down the mat and Sunny sits relaxed.

We all have brought something for the picnic, I've brought sandwiches,Aryan's got muffins, Minnie and Ishaan have brought chips, Sunny got some sweets and chocolates, Abhi has brought juice and that moron Sohel had got those bubble gums. We arrange our meals and bite on our food like beasts, we were all so hungry after that tiring day at the park.

"So it's just a few more days for school to reopen," says Abhi.

"ya, are you ready Tia?" asked Minnie.

"Umm... Yes I'm quite excited." I say grinning.

"You're totally gonna love it." Says Ishaan cheering up.

"Ya I told her about school," said Aryan.

"Yep, the school, the students, our friends and classmates all are great" says Sunny, she looks so excited that she seems to have forgotten the pain.

"Even the football teams great....... " says Sohel and that's when the boy's talk divert to football.

I , Minnie and Sunny pack up all our things while the boys clean up the place.

We head back to our white mini van, dump our empty bags and baskets into it and head for a ride back home. The ride's accompanied by songs and singing, talks about school and who all would me my classmates and teachers, and the bubblegum blowing game resumes once again.

Ours today's trip was great, we all enjoyed it so much, this would be in the list of my best memories.

We bid goodbye's to each other as I and Aryan get off the van to head home.

"Did you enjoy ? " he asked.

"Ya, absolutely, what about you ?" I replied.

"It was amazing, I'm looking forward for more such trips with you." he says flashing his over smart smirk. This makes me blush stupidly, he's just so sweet, even I am hoping we have more of such awesome memories together Aryan! 

**********************

Hey guys! how are you all ? Talking about me , I am a mess, totally busy in school work, oh god even exams are nearing so maybe the next few updates would be slower. 

So the trip they all had was amazing ....... and the next chapter is all about ..... Ssssshhhhhh... I'm not disclosing (*winks*) , something funny and special to come. 

I hope you liked it and I'll try to keep improving, thanks for all your support. 

Vote and comment lovelies ....... goodnight... Yep it's 12:56 AM, so idk if good night or morning .. whatever ..... I'm going into to arms of the most handsome person ever , yep! that's my BED!!!! XOXO!!!

☺☺☻♥☻☺☺