epilogue

Shimmer pov

It's was over a year since Michelle had pulled that stunt and me being back home. After the cops had dragged them out Chris gave me his shirt to cover myself. Clay had been driving and Sam sat in the front. Chris was holding me and sitting with me whispering how much I ment to him.

I was in a lot of pain and so Chris had taken me to Dylan after a few examinations Dylan came to all of us,  with the look on his face I knew what he was about to say and I shouted out loud "NO NO NO!" NO CHRIS please say it's not true." Chris held me tightly and looked at Dylan "Chris she knows she lost the babies"

"What babies?" Chris had asked and all I did was cry, that I had become histerical and Dylan had given me an injection. Later when I woke up in had calmed down and told Chris that I to had found out that I was expecting and was going to surprise him,  before   Michelle did what she had to.

After going home all I would do is cry and cry, I knew it was my fault to trust Michelle, I would look at Chris and keep saying sorry. He would calm me by saying it was never ment to be. But nothing had helped. I would wake up screaming in the night and Chris would keep me in his arms. He started working from home to be with me and when he couldn't he would leave me in care of Mark or clay.

It was about two months after Prince Hasnat had called saying he was in town with Uzma. Chris called them home. I would smile but not from my heart. I knew Chris too was getting affected by my behaviour,  so when he called them I wanted to be the perfect hostess for them. Evening they arrived. Chris was talking to them when I arrived and they stopped and looked in my direction. I gave a weak smile and started to move towards them. I was happy for Uzma she had really loved Hasnat and now that they were together she looked so happy. I went to her and she got up I saw her baby bump and hugged her crying.

She had hugged me back and what she told me shocked me and gave me a reason to relive. Ma'am....but I cut her off "Shimmer please call me only Shimmer " Uzma smiled and said, "Shimmer thank you. If it was not for you I would never find this happines" She put her hand on her stomach. I looked at her.

" Let's Get you comfortable and then I'll tell you all" Uzma told me how she met Hasnat and he had rescued her how she found out she was carrying  his child before he sent her packing to Chris and how Chris tried to help her and eventually due to low immunity she had lost the baby. But she had never lost hope. Chris had been very kind to keep her in his house.

"Until this stupid Husband of mine got some sense and actually got married to me"

I hugged her and then on I had started to loosen up.

"Mrs Fritzherberg what are you doing by the sink it's only Six am and I want my wife back in my bed" I heard Chris. His voice got me back to the present and the "ting" was heard.

Chris looked at me puzzled and I closed my eyes before I picked the stick to see the result. I picked it and started jumping and shouting " Yes yes yes!

Chris came and stopped me and I showed him the test, he pulled me in his arms and "you made me the luckiest man alive my ÒMORFI.

I was about to tell him but he picked me and put me on the bed. He kissed me like it was the first time and last. I pulled him closer and we made love once again.

Thank you my Òmorfi, thank you for everything." I smiled and I knew how lucky was I to have this beautiful life.

************************************

Dear readers,

Hi

I finally finished the book. My next book will be on Samantha it will be a lesbian story "her pet"

Uzma and Hasnat will have a story as well. "The Prince and his mistress"

Keep reading and commenting.

Thanks to all of you for putting votes and comment's.

Regards

XOXO