part 52

I didn't go to have dinner, this time Chris still didn't come after me, I went back to bed, pulling the duvet over me I tried to catch some sleep. I kept thinking of the person who would be sending these texts to me. My mind kept telling me it was Ralf and Alex.

I waited till I could hear the silence outside. I could hear Michelle and Clay laughing loudly. I had to wait till they went back to their respective rooms. I knew someone would pop in my room like a corn from no where. So the waiting period started. I heard Clay shout good night, and he could come by so I pretended to be asleep.

I saw him opening the door, and whisper good night. I smiled and mouthed same to you under the duvet. After some time I heard Sam telling Michelle to go up as she will hang around with Chris for some more time. My curiosity grew amd I decided to follow them so I could hear what they wanted to talk about.

I opened the door a little so I could hear, but the distance from the room to the sitting area was far, Sam got up and pulled Chris up he shook his head and laughed. Sam hugged Chris and I felt jealous, even if I knew that Sam was gay and she knew of my feeling for him very well.
I closed the guest room door not wanting to see any woman in his arms, not even my best gay friend. I was hurt and could feel the tears roll down, my cheeks. So I decided to finally see what the email had in store for me, all of this was tiring me. I wanted to check the email on the laptop, but I would have to go back to the old room and I didn't want Chris to know, so I took the phone, opening the email I scrolled down. There was not a single mail from anyone.

I kept the phone under my pillow before checking the time and tried  to get some sleep. But all I did was toss and turn. The door opened and from the fragrance I knew it was Chris. I shut my eyes tightly letting him feel I was asleep.

I could hear him unzip his pants and he ripped his shirt off, leaving his boxers on. He walked to the bed, then I felt his weight on the bed and he whispers in my ears "Òmorfi I know you are awake, and I saw you peep a while ago. What I said back than was inappropriate,  so all I can say is I'll try it doesnt happen again."

I did not want to answer him so I nodded in response. He turned me to him "jealous? " he asked me. "No, I can trust her with my life, plus she's gay." I replied but I knew I felt otherwise. 

"Òmorfi is there something you are not telling me?" What were you talking to long legs when the two of you were alone? He enquired. I had to think of a quick answer or he would guess. "Nothing that a man should know! we were talking about women stuff, stuff I am sure you do not want to hear." I replied.

"Try me Òmorfi" he said with a smirk.

"About periods and other stuff, now kindly do not ask more! And I put my hands on his lips.

"Òmorfi Are you still angry with me for what I said?

"Maybe yes maybe no" I still was but I thought he rather not know.

"I said I'll make sure I dont say it again! Come back to our room, it belongs to.."and he stopped. If he really liked me why would he not say it?! All he had to do is say, but he chose not to, thus I too will play it hard.

I replied in denial "Chris maybe I should no actually we should keep it this way."

"I am not asking Òmorfi,  I told you." Saying that he picked me and threw me over his shoulder like a sack and took me to his room. "This is where I want you every night, it's ok if you deny me the physical touch, but you will not spend a single night anywhere but in my bed" he came close to me, and pulling me in his tight grip, before he fell in deep sleep. "Stay away from Clay and Tia. Be safe Òmorfi for me." He kissed me hard on my lips and nestling his head in the hollow of my neck he fell asleep.

*****************************

In Istambul.

We reached the Athens airport., reaching the Shobiha Gokchen airport. The flight was only for an hour amd twenty minutes. It was not a very hugh airport. We walked the airstrip and there were a few men who unloaded our luggage.  Chris held me by my waist and Michelle was on Sams arms. I looked at Clay and he winked at me winking back, I heard Chris say "Òmorfi can you never do what I ask you to?" I shook a no and smiled at him.

We walked out and one man waved out to Chris. He was wearing a black casual shirt with a Chinese color and he had a stubble and his head had hair like a stubble to match his face. The most prominent thing about him were his green eyes. Chris waved back at him and he stopped to look over his shoulder I watched that he looked straight at Uzma, she looked at us and then quickly lowered her eyes to her feet.

We reached to where the man was standing and behind him were a three white mercs parked. The man hugged Chris and Chris introduced him as Prince Hasnat Khan, his partner who will look after the hotels in Istambul. 

"This is Shimmer my fiancé and these are my friends. I hope you don't mind having them with us." Chris spoke.

"Please dont be, the pleasure is all mine." Prince Hasnat replied,  but he kept his eyes hooked onlt on Uzma all the time. He then gestured us to the cars and informed us that the cars will be available for us ar every given point.  Chris and the prince were in a conversation about the opening of the hotel. I could hear my cell buzz once again hoping it was not from the same person, but my heart knew it was.

Hello Darling, I know you left in the afternoon. I'll see you back soon in Corfu....no no..in London. ..ahaah ! About the mail it was just a tease.

P.S. don't forget me in these three days...;)
XOXO.

I looked at Chris and he was still talking and didn't notice me. I let out a sigh of relief and put my cell back in my bag. We then got in the cars. Sam Michelle and Clay got in one car, Chris Mark and I got in one. Chris nodded at Uzma and she went to the last car with the Prince. I hope they could be together,  I could feel Uzma liking him. I smiled at the thought and Chris said "Òmorfi dont even think about it."
I shrugged my shoulder and we drove off.