Part 21

Chris was speaking to Koren. I could feel Tia looking at me. My mind was wondering if Chris and she had a relationship. Every one in the room could feel his anger.

Chris baby don't get angry with her. Just buff up the security baby. I heard Tia speak

I don't need security. Koren tried to speak but Chris was on it again

Oh yes You do I heard Chris say.

Where was Dev at that time? I will fire him right away. He was in charge of you, as you know that you will not be living in your apartment any more I have made arrangements to have you shifted with Ursula. 

But Chris ...

I will not hear a word Koren. 

Before Koren could say anything the doctor arrived with one assistant.
Hi Dylan , Chris shook his hand.

Chris. He nodded with a hand shake.

Tia so good to see you.

Tia smiled and returned the comment.

Dylan was  smart  looking. He was as wearing khaki pants and with his coat he looked even nice. His hair was cut short and in place.

He was not as tall as Chris , nor was he as handsome. But I am sure with his personality he definitely gained attention of the girls.

Dylan had his own charm. I looked at him and he smiled. Getting his hand to shake mine he said

Hi and you are?

I am Shimmer personal assistant to Chris.

Just like your name a little glitter here and there.

I smiled at the comment and before I could say anything we all heard Chris clear his throat and looked in his direction.

You are here to treat my sister not on a friendly banter. Chris barked.

Well alright then. Lets have a look at Koren.

Koren you are fine to be discharged today.  But you have to be out of trouble and be gentle. Keep it low and complete rest for a week. I see you in a weeks time. The wound will take not more than a week. Keep the prescription on till two weeks. See you later

Chris see you later buddy. She's fine. There is nothing to worry about.

Dylan left and Chris went to Koren.

I slipped out of the room and thought of asking Dylan.

As I went out I called out.

Dr. Dylan could you please?

Shimmer?

I need to talk to you.

About?

But only if you promise to keep it between us. 

Shimmer what is  it

I uh I ..I want to. ..I was stammering.

It's a uh..

Shimmer I am a doctor what my patients tell me is confidential.  So it's ok you can tell me.

Dr. Dylan..

Dylan simply Dylan.

I smiled and I need an appointment.  I need to ask you something. 

Ok. Give me your cell.

Huh?

I'll save my number and you can call me.

I took out my cell and  he punched his number.

I have put my number on speed dial . I would have seen you now, but I have a surgery due and would take long.

He stepped closer and hugged me and I hugged him back. Dylan kissed my cheek and winked before leaving.

I hope to hear from you soon doll.
Dylan said before leaving.

I turned and saw Chris standing just a few steps away. His jaw was clenching and fist was tight turning his knuckles white.

I walked towards him feeling a bit scared. 

Do you know him? What were you talking about? I could feel his anger and it was like fumes coming out of him.

A part of me wanted to tell him about...

But I cleaned my throat, I bit my lip before I could answer.

I was just asking him for directions

Directions?! He raised his eyebrow, knowing I was lying yo him.

Yes! To the restroom. Why am I supposed to get your permission for that???

Anyways where to next? I asked changing the subject.  

You will be driven to the mansion and I will join you once I drop Koren to mamas house. I may be back late. Please make your self comfortable. 

Hmm is all I managed to say.

Chris?

Yes 'omorfi?

I would like to go out for some time. 

You will have the car and the driver. 

When shall I accept you to come back.

I will try as soon as possible.