Part 25

He looked into my eyes and I could see his shine. You are more beautiful than you know. let me see you 'omofri.

Chris for now just kiss me, every bit of me.

He lowered his head and took my red burning nipple in his mouth. His tongue licking and his teeth biting and making small circular motions., His other hand on my other one he pressed it and kept a grip on it.

He repeated the same on my other one too. I felt a cloud of liquid form and burst underneath me.Chris I need you. I could hear myself faintly as my breathing had become hard and I was holding on to the bed spread as tight as I could in fear of falling. I was floating in a pool of sexual desire.

Not so soon 'Omofri. I will make you cum more than you have ever and then when you will be able to bare no more that is when I will take you and show you what it feel like.

He kissed me and I kissed him like a hungry animal. He kissed my belly button and licked the insides of it making me shiver even more.

Now he went down I could feel I was wet and I wanted to touch him too. So i puled him up and ripped of his shirt.

Slow Missy. So much of eagerness to get down on me. He was teasing me again. I felt his bare chest and his broad shoulders. He kicked off his pants and inner.

I reached my hand to touch his length, but he stopped me. Leaving trails of his kisses, he kissed my lips from over the fabric and I felt he slid his index finger from the side and started to push it up and down.

I like it that you are so wet. He removed his finger and licked it. he looked at me and winked. pulling my panty of he kissed me in my clit and then parted my legs to get more access. He opened me and licked slowly over me. I could feel his hot blazing tongue and my body which by now had a mind of its own ached to give me more access and he greedily started to eat me. I could feel the pressure built and his moans that he was enjoying himself. and so was I. with ever lick I could feel the pressure built.

I grabbed his hair and I heard him say. Come for me 'omofri. come for me hard and fast and with that he increased his speed of licking me I could feel his tongue right inside me and I could not bare it and like a tsunami wave i gushed out, shouting out his name, he didn't stop he kept his rhythm on till I could not bare it.

He looked at me when he was done chewing on me. You are as sweet as honey and creamy as butter.

He came up to kiss me and I felt his erection, I was ready for him but he looked in my eyes and teased me saying do you want me to or you want me to stop?

I want you now, please.

He came up and pushed inside me and stopped..he looked at me your first time? Why did you not tell me.

Not now Chris will talk about it later.

Chris gently pushed indide me and I matched his rhythm. He was too big. At first it did hurt a little, but than I could feel the pleasure.

I matched his rhythm and he jept whisperings words in greek. one I knew was beautiful.

When he was still inside me he didnt ignore the other parts his hand was caressing my breast. And his lips kissing me wild, which was intensifying, he wad gentle when he found out about he being my first.

I knew that I have fallen in love with him. He is the man I have given my all too.