Part 5 Was She for real?

Dear Readers,

I have put in lot of effort in writing. I know there may be mistakes and flaws but I would still appreciate  if you voted and commented on the chapters. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chris POV

I was in my office looking over my new upcoming Hotel which was to be in the middle east. When I heard my extension ring. I had given clear instructions to Christina not to disturb me. I had told her I will see her at six in the suite. 

Christina knew how to relax me well. Not that we had ever had sex. Christina was like Sam to steady and gay.... Christina always took care of my dates when they ended.

What how many times have I told you to be more professional. If you cannot do that I will have you fired right away.

I am sorry Chris but there is some Shimmer and because she took Samantha's name I buzzed you. 

Send her up after thirty five minutes.

ok.

And make her sit in the lounge area.

 I wanted to see who Sam had sent. I knew Sam preferred women over men because the first time I meet her in the bar I had taken a liking for her. I thought she would be a good She a blonde and her legs were placed perfectly one top of the other At first I thought Sam was hitting on me when I gestured to come and sit with Christina and I.  But soon Christina and I both came to know that it was Christina that had caught her eye

I looked at the cctv monitor in my room to see how the women looked.

I could not remember the name Sam had told me. When I saw her enter the lounge area and take a seat. I felt tight. I have never reacted to any one like that before. I kept staring at the monitor. I didn't realize when I switched it to full screen. She was searching something in her bag and she pulled out her cell.

What was she doing.?  After what felt like five minutes Christina asked her come see me, I could see Christina look jealous. Was she too a gay? how did Sam let such a catch go by?

I switched the monitor to the elevator and. She enters the elevator and after looking at herself in the mirror she ran her hand in the beautiful curls., dusted her skirt and then her hands moved to her upper body to remove wrinkles if there were any on her shirt.

Why did she do that? It should have been my hand I should have been touching her in all the places that need to be touched.

Why had I asked her to be mine for such a long time. She had said she was not gay. Then why had she said no to my proposal?

I will make Sam do it for me> I call up Sam and tell her that Shimmer has rejected my contract and I need her to be with me.

Knowing Sam I knew Shimmer would come to me.