Part 14 In Greece

We reached Corfu airport. As i looked out of the window, I saw the airstrip. Both the sides had water bodies.  It looked like heaven.

Chris was very grumpy and had not spoken a word. I was feeling out of place. Once we landed it, Chris started to walk fast I was almost running to keep up the pace. an

I stopped. Sensing I am not with him he stopped to look at me. He raised his eyebrow in a question. 

Why you running. Look if you dont want me here I would rather be happy being back In London and I prefer being there. than being with you and stand your stupid attitude. I have no idea what we are doing and why are we here! I know there is some emergency for which you have t be here but if you upset with me being around you  upsets you more I see it on your face so, I would rather leave for home now in place of being with an arrogant man.I almost shout out the words at him.

He walked towards me and says, right now if I want anything is that I want you here with me. I will not be reminding you again and again that you do not get to shout at me

Then don't do things that make me angry

He didn't say a word just came close to me and put his hand on my lower back and lead me out. As we walked out of the air port there were a loot of paparazzi around all clicking pictures and shouting out questions. Chris said not a word. There were 8 men all dressed in black walking around us.

One of them opened the door to the limo and Chris almost pushed me in I slide to the side and then Chris came next to me. That is when I realized it was not a car it was a LIMO!

You own this?

Yes 

He pressed the button on the side of his arm rest and the partition rolled over giving us complete privacy from the driver.

Why did you go for a shower? he asked me

I wanted to 

Were you just trying to tease me. Now its my turn.

He pulled me so I was sitting on his lap. He let the clip out and my hair fell all the way to my hips. He hurriedly put his lips on mine and was kissing me it was full of passion. He bit on my lower lip asking for access to my mouth. I parted my lips and kissed him back. It was like we were having a tongue fight, to which he won. He moved his tongue deeper onto me and his hand slid under my hem and touched my stomuch. I felt my body on fire. His touch was hot and sending electric shock's to all the parts of my body. I was feeling wet and that is when I pulled away from him.

He knew his touch affected me. He smirked. 

Dont do that again. I told him more like I told myself.

Why not 'omorfi? You seemed to be enjoying your self sometime back. I sure did.