Part 28

Chris you dont want to hear more.

Omofri. I want to hear it all. Did he cut you? How did you escape? About Alex I promise he'll not be able to see any day light ever.

Chris you sure you want to hear. Yes every bit of it. I asked

When he tore me shirt I was in a shock. I shouted out to my step mom. But she always msde Alex look like god. She would allow him to do what he likes.

I was very frightened with no shirt covering my body only my bra he kicked me down so I was on the ground. He came over me and used his sharp knife tip and ran it over my body without pressure. I was glad he didnt hurt me.

But than he got restless and applied pressure and the tip cut my skin. I shouted in pain and that gave him pleasure.

He repeatedly kept doing it. I was crying and holding on Chris like it just happened and he saved me.

Then Alex stripped naked and with his knife darted in my wound he shaked on me and threw away my remaining piece that was covering me.

I was shouting and begging him to stop. But he didnt listen. After he puked his dirty stuff on me he went to the bathroom got water and threw it over me.

I will give you yummy wonds , and when you will be drained and weak. We will rip you and enjoy.

He walked away and I was still hury amd bleeding. I heard hin speak to my step mom. He told her let her be here just change amd dry her.

I even remember the name he used the name Kyros. He was telling my mom that he has sold me for a very good fortune and that the need virgins and luckily I was and that is why he did what he did.

After Kyros is done he will futher sell me and eveytime I will be sold they will get 20 percent of earnings.

I was so worried. I had to get free and run. My step mom walked in the room. She came close to me and told me that she was so right in marring my father that not only she gained money after his death but I will be an asset to her all her life.

She pulled me by my hair and dragged me to the bathroom. This was my only chance. I told her I needed to poop, had I said pee she would stand right there.

I askd her to untie my hands amd she did so, not realising I can untie my legs. So I was lucky. She closed the door and I locked it from inside.

I undid the leg knot and wore a shirt that was lying in the bathroom. It could have been Rlafs or Alex I had no idea. I climbed on the seat and opened the window removing all th glass as quietly as I could.

I heard my step mom knock and told her , I was not done.

When I removed all the glass I jumped out and ran.

I went to the cafe I worked and I called sam. She asked me to go to the cops. I did what she said and when I got to the cops they got me first aid.

The marks have been there since then. The cops got them and Sam couldn't come as she was in China at that time. Clay came next day. I was in the recovery room.

Three of the cuts needed stitches and so I have these marks.

The cut on my hand is also the from that day. When I recovered many of my friends thought it was all my fault. Some even called me a slut.

After when the wounds healed I was allowed to go home. Sam was always my saviour and she arranged for me to come to London.
Chris now that you know everything about my past. I would like to go back. I dont want your pity and I know at some point you will think I am ugly and a slut...

Before I could complete my sentence Chris shouted.

Dont ever say that Shimmer. Ever again. I dont have such low esteem. I don't judge people by their past, what happened to you was not your fault. Now you are in my care I will make sure you are safe.

You are not ugly my OROMFI. You are a very strong woman I know.

He came closer and kissed me. I kissed him back. I love you Chris, my heart already knew I was in love with him.

I felt so safe in his arms. We were on the bed making love again.

He turned me to him and said sleep sleeping beauty. You are tired. I wouldn't mind going on but you need the rest.

I snuggled into his arms and fell asleep