part 50

We arrived at Mezzo mezzo and the shop had a beautiful range of clothing,  accessories, bags etc. Sam and Michelle went to buy a few dresses in a few months Michelle would start to show so Sam bought dresses for herself. Our next stop was going to be a maternity and kids store. I turned to look at them, they looked so beautiful and so much in love.

I wish Chris would too love me as well, I thought to myself. I wished this would last forever and not only for a year. But guys like Chris couldn't be committed for long. I shake my head to remove the thoughts and look around the store.
I fell in love with the black and cream printed onezee. I asked the store girl to show me the entire outfit including the accessories,  I went to the trial room and put it on, it fit me perfectly, I bought it
, but after that I decided not to buy anything for myself as I couldn't use more of his money.  Sam bought outfits for her self. I hot a few conservative ones for Uzma as Chris had asked, the outfits for Uzma were very asian and more of long sleeves and pants over long printed tops, and we left to go to the maternity store. Michelle and Sam were shopping and I was looking around. They bought a variety of dresses, tops, dungarees, skirts, Michelle had a very good sense of fashion. Sam left Michelle at the book counter and went to stand by the main counter.

Now was the time to buy a few things for the nursery, I was looking a round and I saw a beautiful crib for the baby. I clicked twice on it, as we knew she had twins. I bot the mattresses and unisex rattles and toys. We would only know of the genders after this month was over. Michelle bought a lot of books that she intended to read once the babies were born.

I saw Sam was still standing at the counter looking at Michelle I walked to her.

"Sam why are you not with her?"

"Shimmer I feel a little scared".

Why?"

"I dont know, everything seems to be just so perfect, with the babies on the way, I mean I just feel pulled back."

"Do you not want the babies?"

"I want them but..."

"But what?"

"Since we know that she expecting all she talks about is the babies, its not about me, it scares me she'll love them more then me, I will not be her priority. I can't loose her, I feel jealous of the babies. The worst feeling is I don't even know how will I look after them. Plus after Istambul I have to go back to India for six months."

"Sammy you'll be just as perfect mother as Michelle will be, dont doubt your self. About she loving you babes, she always had and always will, don't doubt her love. The news is overwhelming that I too have a soft corner for them, even if I have not met them as yet. They already feel a part of me." I smiled amd hugged Sam.

"does she know you are going for six months? Will you be back in time for the delivery?"

"No she doesn't." Sam replied

"Are you mad! You have to tell Michelle!"

"Tell me what?" We both heard Michelle.

Michelle looked at me and than at Sam with her eyebrows raised and hand on her hips. She looked at Sam and said "tell me what luv?" Are you keeping something from me?"

"No my heartbeat, I was just telling shimz about having girls, who will look just like you, and that I'll be pampering them rotten till you pull out my hair and threaten to leave me, and when that will happen I'll ask you to get two more and maybe a few dogs and cats as well, and baby doll listen carefully every time you tell me you'll leave me, I'll drag you to the fertility clinic and get your insemination done."

Michelle laughed at what Sam said and hugged her, Sam looked at me with a sigh of relief. "Lets go I am hungry and I have to eat for three:" Michelle said.

Clay was nowhere to be seen. I called his cell but he disconnected my call, and I heard him, "even though I stand right behind you, you miss me so much."

Shut up clay we going to have lunch, so I was looking for you."

We finished making the payments and left.

We went to a classic resturant. Mark went to the receptionist and asked for a table for four. After a wait of 15 minutes we got a table. The waitress came along with the menus and handed them to us. I had asked Mark to join us at the table but he declined saying he was on duty. So I told him to at least have lunch, if not with us. He instructed me not to leave before he arrives.  I nodded and he left.

It was a classic fine dining restaurant. It was not a totally Greek ambience, the graffiti wall had wonderful messages written on it and there was a bell at the entrance which we had to ring if we enjoy our time there.

The waitress took our orders and left. I removed my cell to WhatsApp Chris, and sam. I sent Chris a text saying thank you. And texted sam to tell Michele. I was about to put my cell in my bag and it buzzed. I opened the sms

out dining with are friends are we! Thats ok have fun till you can. Opps before I forget go to the restroom before you leave. There is a beautiful suprise for you. XOXO

I looked up to check if I could figure who was sending me these sms, but in vein, not only too many people were busy with their phones even Clay and sam have their heads in their cell. I put my cell and sam spoke

"Princess I need to tell you something, but you promise to hear me out"

Michelle nodded and her smiled vanished knowing she may not like what Samantha was about to say.

"After we are back from Istambul., Sam paused for a few seconds "IhavetogotoIndiaforsixmonths" sam said in one breath.

"What did you just say India what?" Michelle asked again, and sam said it slow this time.

"But I promise to be back before you go for labour." Sam said.

"What will I do without you? Can we come along?" Michelle asked with sadness in her voice.

"No luv, this time of the year india is ver hot. I have spoken to Chris and you will stay with them in their London apartment."

"No" and tears rolled down her eyes. Sam took her in her arms and consoled Michelle with words that only people in love could understand. 

Our food arrived and we ate in silence.  Once we were done I excuse myself amd go to the restroom. My cell buzzed and I quickly open the sms.

How obedient of you. I wish my wife is just as you are. Anyway put your hand under the washbasin and pull out the yellow envelope.
Xoxo

I do as I am told, the letter reads as follows.

Darling! How sweet of you. I never let go of what belongs to me. So you will leave Chris alone. what you will do and how , is what I'll let you know when the time comes,  and if you dont do as you have been told I will send him these pictures, and before that I will also put the on the net. Don't tell anyone anything. I know Michelle is pregnant. No harm to the unborn right!.
Xoxo.
P.S. I have a video as well.

It was not a printed or a typed letter it was the words were cut out from a newspaper or a magazine. The pictures were of me while Alex was over me.

I threw tore the letter and the pictures flushed them down and went out. I told Sam I was not fine and that I wanted to go back home.

Clay asked me throughout the drive if I was upset or worried but I shook my head in a no.

I ran to the study and hugged Chris and held him tight, feeling safe.

But was I?