Part 56

Chris stayed quite through the flight, but he never let go of my hand. Tonight I will tell him about the text's that I keep getting. I have no safer place than to be in his arms. He loved me, and I know now nothing could stop us from being one. I took a deep breath and held on to his arms, suggnling even more closer to him.

"If I knew saying I love you would keep you from fighting with me,I'd say it long back." Chris said. I smiled at his comment and kept my head on his shoulder, whispering I love you too. I could not ask for a better life than this. I thank god for this wonderful life, I may have had a rough patch but that has lead me to be here, and I was lucky to have found him. The rest of the flight was quite.

We landed and Chris went in another car. I was excited  to meet him in the evening. As we reached the mansion Sam and Michelle went to their  room. Clay was leaving tomorrow for London. We all would be leaving next week. I was feeling  a little dizzy so I decided  to rest for a while. Sam will be going away to India by the end of the week and I would have Michelle. I already started planning for her baby shower.

I will start my pottery Chris  has said that I can do whatever I want. I fall asleep my alarm rings at 4.30 I run to take a long shower and I stand in front of the closet and pick out my white  dress. I team them with my sliver stilletos and keep the beautiful  neck piece on that Chris got for me.

I put on nominal make-up I found my eyes in black and put a rosemary shade on my lips. As if on queue the door opens and this time I feel sad as Uzma didn't come back  with us. Now she will be in Hasnat's palace. Maryen us my new help. She knocks the door and tells me the car has arrived.

I walk down and go to the car. Mark opens the door for me, but when I get in Chris is not there, I feel sad but he had said he'll send the car. I get in the car and there is a note left for me.

Òmorfi I couldn't  put it in better  words than this that by agreeing to simply come you have made me so happy. Chris.

I fold the note and hold it close to my heart. Today after the surprise I will show Chris all the random messages. I didn't  notice when the car came to a halt. Mark opens the door for me once again and as I step outside he smiles at me. I smiled back and "thank you mark. Is all I say.

There is a green pathway with glittering lights and a small step stone road. Which says follow the glittering  stones. I walk and one lady comes to hand me another note, I open the note to read it. Glitter  is what you got when you came into my life, just returning  a few.  Chris.

I smile and walk ahead, there is a small artificial pond with floating candles and flowers. it looked like a fairyland. I walked in the direction of the arrows and reaches a beautiful patio it was covered in cane and with the rustic affect it looked spectacular. Chris was not there and as I reached the table, I heard him clear his throat from behind. I turned to look at him, for me it felt like a romantic movie. Chris walked towards me taking my hand in his, he looked so breathtakingly handsome that I could not take my eyes off him. 

Chris kissed the back of my hand and pulled out the chair for me to sit, the instrumental music in the background was so soft yet so mesmerising, our drinks were served, and when we ordered the food the smell of the steak got in my nose and I had to rush to the nearest wash room. I threw up the entire content, I looked at myself in the mirror before doing the touch up. I cleared the thoughts and went back to where we were seated.

"Are you alright?' Chris asked me. I nodded and said that its due to the flight. He nodded but I could sense that he was thinking of something else. "what?" I ask. He nodded in denial. we continued eating our food and Chris spoke to me, this time I have to tell him about the letters, no one but him will be able to help me out. Chris looked so happy and he mentioned it with every sentence he said, I was on top of the world.

"Shimmer are you okay?" Chris asked.

"I have something to tell you Chris." But I don't know how to say it."

"You don't have to think before you can tell me anything my moró."

"Chris please help me, I am in trouble there is someone who has been sending me a few texts its a blocked number and its on from a few days now. this person knows everything I do no matter where I go he seems to know.'

"Why did you not tell me before ómorfi,?

"I thought I can handle it." But when Michelle got hurt in the room at Istanbul, and he confirmed saying that this was just the beginning I knew I had to let you know."

'Ti sto diáolo'! What the hell! ómorfi why did you not tell me in the first place. Tell me what happened in detail, do not miss out anything."

I told Chris everything when it started and how. I even told him what that guy told me when I was at the ball. I could see Chris fuming in anger, he got up and came close to me pulling me in his arms, holding me close to him, his grip tightened his grip around me and said " Give me your cell'

I took it out of the clutch and handed the cell to him. he read all the texts that I have been getting, he called up Mark and was talking to him. then he made a call and this time he was taling to someone in Greek Which I could not understand. he ended the call and said " go home ómorfi, don't dodge Mark at all, I will deal with this and make sure you do not mention it to anyone else at all. Be safe for me my agapó. I will make sure this person rots in hell, I'll be out till late, but will come back to you.

Mark came and Chris gave me a hug, and I left with Mark. I could feel his eyes on me and then he was on the phone once again.