part 30

I woke up feeling complete. I looked at Chris. He was still asleep, I wanted to touch his hair. But I didn't as I know I wouldn't have stopped at that.

He pulled me closer and I snuggle up in his arms and sleep again. It was such a wonderful feeling that I could sleep at peace. I don't remember when was the last time I slept so well.

This time I heard him. Wake up sleeping beauty.  Its time to rise and shine. 

I smiled at him. He had already changed and was ready. I wanted to get up suddenly remembered that I was not dressed and i slipped more deep under the duvet. Chris chuckled at me was I always so readable to him?

He walked closer to me,kissed me on my head and said lik'ada there is nothing to be shy of. 

Can you please leave me alone for sometime I want shower.

Remember don't go out alone.  take your guard along no matter where you plan to go. The papers are all about  us, so don't bother. They love to gossip about me, you will not be safe all on your own. Right now I have to go. I'll be back soon I promise. Till than make sure to be safe.

He kissed me again and left. I walked towards the Shower cubical and Uzma entered. I did not hear her come. I was glad she was here.

Uzma can you make me some green tea, I would prefer if you have mint flavor 

Sure My lady and she went out. I could hear her give orders not knowing why is she not going. I showered and took the bathrobe securing it around myself I went outside. I was feeling sore but complete.

I sat in the balcony  and Uzma got my green Tea. She was a very sweet girl.

Uzma do you go for a holiday ever? or go back to your country?

No My lady 

Why? Wouldn't you think of going back to your parents and living with them?

My parents are poor like I told you I send them money from her and it make them happy. So I stay here. 

Can I get you some thing to eat? 

No I am fine.

But master will be upset if you do not eat.

I am ok you don't have to tell him.

I was sipping my tea and I became quiet Uzma took that as a message and left me alone.I was looking at the vast and beautifully sculpted garden.

I took my cell and called Clay. I was talking to him. I asked about Sam I didn't want to disturb Sam on their honeymoon. I told Clay about Dylan and that I plan on meeting him. The infection should be cured if it is still there.

He asked about Chris and all I told him was that he was treating me well. I did not give him any more details. I had to tell Sam, But that could wait till I am sure that Chris too felt the same way for me as I felt for him.

I know I was in love with him. I had given him every thing. What if he didn't love me back.