Part 4 IN his Den.

I am Shimmer Samantha's friend, is all i managed to say. He looked like a lion to me furious and majestic. He was sitting like a lion would sit in his den. I wanted to look away but I decided against it and I was looking at him too. But now it got uncomfortable so I started to fidget with my file.

He pulled out his hand and I saw his palm was hugh if i put my hand in his than maybe I wouldn't even be half. I looked at him in surprise and did not understand his gesture. 

The file. HE said and chuckled sensing my thoughts. He looked at the file for a while and in between the reading he kept looking at me. There was not a single express I could see that would give away any kind of thoughts he was having.

He gestured me to sit. I took a chair and sat down instantly feeling stupid to wear a pencil skirt and come.I should stop listening to Samantha at times. I made a mental note for to myself.It felt like and hour before he even looked at me.

 What was he reading I don't have a book in my credentials! Was he learning what was printed or he was just not interested. Finally that seemed as ages he looked up and Look I already told Samantha I can not have a women as my assistant, but I promised her I will get you a job. You have to sigh a contract with me  for six months where you will be my girlfriend and I will pay you handsomely in these six months and you will also have a credit card at your disposal that you will  use when you have to go shopping. I will have you sign a contract which will have all the details and  you cannot tell this to  Samantha as well.

What the hell are you talking about?  I  screamed back at him. 

No one ever talks to me the way you do Simmer! And this would be the last time I am telling you I know you will agree and remember that you have no other option.

He was right she had to take it up. What will she tell Sam? 

What will you tell everyone here? Who am I? and what will be the things I will have to do?

First thing first my Darling. Are you in or are you out? 
NONE!!!! 

Alright. Than that is it you can leave. But ....he got up from his chair and walked towards me. I stood up but my knees were giving way so I decided to sit again. He walked slowly and bent down coming right close to my face , I shifted in my chair, and turned my head to the right not wanting to look into his honey drop eyes.

He put both his hands on the arm rest and said Look at me when I talk to you. No matter what I want I get. You will agree to what I say and within less than three days you will come to me and agree to my terms.

I could feel my body shivering. Chris did not move< I was afraid that he would kiss me. I cleared my throat Its not for you to decide on my behalf. And I will never agree to your terms don't be so full of your self. He chuckled as I am sure he heard the fright in my tone.  

Are you gay? 

No!! replied back in anger.

That makes it prefect you have no reason to say no to me then.

I pushed my chair behind to move away from him and walked out of the door.