Part 15

CHRIS POV

I reached Sams wedding late as I had to finish the meeting with the Hanast Khan. It was for the upcoming hotel in middle east. Hasnat was a nice man and a Prince like me. As I walked in to my restaurants The Glaciares, my eyes searched for Shimmer. It had been five nights since I had any women in my bed, I was loosing interest in every women around.  I had woken up every night to take a cold shower to get her out of my system.

My family was very powerful. In Greece as well as well as in London. Before my grandfather took over We were a mob. But my grandfather transformed that and started a food chains turning them into hotels and in about three years had built hotels Greece. My father expanded and built his first in London and then we never stopped. Till date the Rouzavc clan would in some way try and hamper the Fritherberg family.  

I walked in and I saw Shimmer she was looking beautiful. I am sure she knows that all the men present there were looking at her, her waist long hair left open and the figure showing out in the right places. Clay was here, and his arm was on her shoulder. she was laughing at something he had told he. I could see what Clay was trying. how could she be so stupid and let him hold her. I walk up to her and tell We have to talk. 

All she did was nod and said her good byes. I took her to the elevator and my cell started to buzz. I wanted no one to disturb me I could feel her shiver on my touch. I want to feel her every where make her mine.  I saw it was my brother Aaron calling

My brother informed me that Koren was in hospital and they suspected that it was the Rouzavcs who had been behind this.  The youngest son Kyros was behind the accident. I told that I wanted Kyros alive. 

Shimmer didn't understand anything I was speaking. If she knew my back ground she would never agree to be with a person like me. I will not tell her. Its only for some time we are together she doesn't need to know the whole truth. 

Why was i feeling guilty about not telling her. I have never told any women about my life why would it matter now? 

I told her to come with me to Corfu. I could not leave her behind. What if some got her just as ther got Koren. As soon as the flight had taken off Shimmer had dozed off. I gently pick her and take her to the cabin with the bed and put her down. She did not let go off my hand. I bent down and puss away the curl on her face. She looked like a sweet child while sleeping. I bent and put a peck on her cheek, She moved to hold me closer. I could feel the tightness in my groin.

 I lied next to her and let myself sleep. I woke up to the noise of the shower in the cubical. Has she no idea that I could see her only her parts were covered due to the shatter on the cubical. I wanted to get her to go to bed. 

as of now what I have to focus on is KOren. We arrived at Corfu and drove to my house. I will drop her and than I will go to see Koren, and get the details from Aaron. 

Kyros you are so dead. I cursed