Part 6

What will Shimmer do? Will she be telling Sam what happened with Chris? Will she agree for the arrangement? Will it be worth it? Or will she be heart broken? Read the chapters vote and comment. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I walked as fast as I could. I had to get out of this building. I walked to the elevator which seemed to be taking ages to come to the nineteenth floor. Aghh Why did he have his office so high up. 

Had his office been on the basement level I would storm out to the car and drive away as far as possible. What an insane man was he to have said something like that?

I have let Sam down once again.She had been so patient with me. Helped me pay the bills. Shall I call and tell her that her friend is absolutely nuts and crazy to the core. 

I open my bag to remove my cell. But just as I do so I See Sams name flash on my cell. 

Hi I say 

Shimz are you done? or will it still take time?

Uhmm I ....I try to say but words don't seem to come out from my mouth. and that is when I hear a sniff..

Sam are you fine? Did you go down with a cold? wait a moment you are crying!!!! WHAT HAPPENED? Tell me fast? I am getting worried I can do this another time I will be right over.

No Shimz Its just that I got a call from my office. The are sending me to New York, and making me the HOD at the office there. I cant believe I will be going! 

Why are you crying? Its such great news. 

I am crying out of happiness. Come home soon Michel will be here by 3.

Ill come as soon as I can  

 I could not believe my ears.  Sam will be gone. What will I do?

I walk towards the parking and drive away.