Part 17 I wish he was here

Dear Readers please vote and comment on the people and the story. I will also be writting a story on Michel and Samantha the girls deserve to be known.

I can see that many have read my story but please leave your comments and your votes.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

His bedroom was magnificent. As I entered there was a sitting area there was a carpet with coffee and dark chocolate print. On that sat a beautiful coffee table in rosewood with four chairs around it. A little further there was a rug thrown on the edge by the window and cushions scattered there. The opposite side had a dark chocolate colored book shelf, with books there was a recliner and a l shaped sofa.

On the left there was a led tv resting on a unit that matched to the book shelf. I heard Uzma slide a door and I turned, that is when the gigantic bed came into view, I was an ancient bed with four posters and the posters had beautiful twirls the bed was brown and the posters had curtains of maroon brown with zero shimmer gold danglers. Is he oppsesed to the colour brown I thought to my self. There were about half a dozen pillows on the bed. 

Uzma walked in and opened the walkin closet was arranging my clothes. I can do that I told her. She smiled at me and said I am glad to be doing it for you my lady. 

Please call me Shimmer I told her. She only nodded. There was a knock at the door and there was one more maid there and look at me to grant her permission to come in. I nodded and gestured her to come inside

She looked at Uzma and Uzma asked me Where would you like to have your supper my lady? 

I  looked at her and she told the girl something and the girl quickly pushed the trolley to the balcony and slide opened the windows and was working her way to set the table.

When can i expect Chris to come? I looked at Uzma

Will he be joining me for supper? and i heard him clear his throat from behind. Uzma and the other girl left, closing the partition to the bedroom. I turned to look at him and he walked slowly towards me and pulled me into his arms. I was uncomfortable but as soon as his grip tightened I felt warm and secure.

I let him hold me and I hold him tight. I look and him and ask

Why are we here?

My sister is in the hospital, I need to be with her at this moment. I will be going to the hospital now and return a little later. I want you to stay here and do not leave the place until I return. There is a pool when you take the steps up. Its my private pool no one will disturb you here

Why did you get me if i was to be under house arrest Oh! sorry room arrest. I shouted at him you just don't care do you. Its just all show to you from the very beginning...

Enough I have told you a number of times you will not shout at me! I could see he was angry. 

He let go of me and walked away he stood at the partition and turned he put his hand through his hair and took a moment before he said Have your supper I will try and be back as early as I can he pulled the partition with force and walked away. 

I wanted to run behind him and slap his face for getting me here and leaving me all alone.