The Honeymoon

Ross: He didn’t really have any say in the honeymoon, because you wanted everything to be perfect. He didn’t find planning all that fun anyway, so he was perfectly fine with your decision. You knew his favorite place was Hawaii, so you planned a two week long trip there with tons of fun activities. You didn’t tell him about any of your plans, so instead you made him wait until a few days before your wedding!

Riker: Every time you wanted to help plan, he would push you aside. He wanted you to be surprised, and planned every detail with the help of his family. He would go through a great deal in trying to hide everything from you, giving all of the plans to Rydel to keep in safe hiding. He had her even pack your clothes, that way you had no clues to where you were going. He ended up taking you to Italy for a few weeks :)

Rocky: You both planned stuff together, arguing over where you wanted to go. Of course, it was all playful, but you had everything planned except for where to go. “I like Hawaii,” he stated simply. You shook your head, “No, too common. I want to go somewhere fun,” you exclaimed. After months and months of talking about it, you both decided on New York! You loved all the places there, and you knew it would be fun!

Ratliff: You both wanted to go somewhere relaxing, and maybe outdoorsy. You both were so used to the big cities and you wanted to give other places a shot. You suggested Tennessee, and showed him the tons of fun places there were to go, but you could still stay up in a cabin in the mountains. He loved the idea right away, and you couldn’t wait to start planning!

Ryland: You thought about going someplace snowy, where the two of you could rent a cabin, snowboard, and relax together. In Colorado, he had all of that, but being in California, it’s always sunny! You loved the idea of coming back from sledding and sitting in front of a nice fireplace and drink hot chocolate together. Not a conventional honeymoon, but he loved it nonetheless!