He Doesn't Want You To Go

Ross: As you leave the bed, a strong hand pulls you back. “Not yet, it’s too early,” he says through a yawn. He sits up, moving you so you’re laying down beside him. “I need to get ready,” you say, trying again, but his arms are pinning you closer to him. 

Riker: “I love you so much,” he smiles, playing with a piece of your hair. “I think you should just stay home with me today, everyone else can wait until tomorrow,” he suggests sweetly. “No, i can’t,” you laugh, and he leans in closer. “Yes you can,” he reassures you, dazzling you with his eyes. 

Rocky: “I’ve decided that you can’t go today,” he says in mock disappointment. “Oh really?” you ask, a smile playing on your features. “Yeah, it’s just to dangerous to leave… Yo have to stay here with me,” he orders. “What do you mean danger-” “Shhh” he interrupts, kissing you so you can’t argue back. 

Ratliff: “Stay with me today, and I’ll make you breakfast! We can watch TV, movies, and I’ll cook for you! Come on, it’ll be perfect,” he says, lying in bed. You shake your head, although the idea sounds appealing. He gives you a pout, “Who could resist this face?”

Ryland: “Do you have to go?” he asks tiredly, yawning. “Yes, I do,” you giggle. He rests his hand onto your forehead, “I think your head feels hot… Hmm, I really don’t think you should be going into work today,” he sighs, his face in mock sadness.