The Pickup Line He Uses On You

Ross: He smirks at you, proud of what he’s getting ready to say. “Are you an interior decorator? ‘Cause when I saw you, the room became beautiful,” he says, flashing a smile. Your cheeks redden, and he could tell it definitely did the job! 

Riker: You had been flirting all night, and the two of you were having the best time! He was constantly beside you, talking about anything and everything. He looks at you seriously for a minute, “You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line,” he whispers. 

Rocky: “Hey baby, you must be a light switch, ‘cause every time I see you, you turn me on!” he laughs, his hand around your waist. You shake your head playfully, rolling your eyes. “So cheesy,” you smile, kissing him passionately. 

Ratliff: You always had contests on who could find the best pick up line, and you could tell by the mischievous smile, he had one ready. “Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got fine written all over you,” he grins. You laugh, “Okay, I’ll admit, that was good!” 

Ryland: You come downstairs in your Halloween costume, ready to show it off to Ryland. His mouth hits the floor, as he looks you over. “Damn, if sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!” he grins, tracing his hand up and down your sides, sending a shiver down your spine.