You Cry During A Fight

Ross: You and Ross had been fighting for ten minutes, yelling non sense at each other. You were both mad, saying things you didn’t mean. You had said something about leaving, and he responded with, ‘Go ahead, It might finally get quiet in here.’ You quivered, tears spilling from your eyes. He bit on his lip, his eyes closing. He stayed like that for a second, taking a deep breath. When he saw the tears rolling down your eyes, he couldn’t help but give in. “(y/n), I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that okay? I don’t want you to leave,” he said, wiping away the tears. 

Riker: You and Riker had never fought before, mostly because you kept everything bottled in. Tonight, you let it all loose, which had surprised him. You were furious, over just something little. You screamed at him, and he just sat wide-eyed at you. He didn’t say anything, he just let you finish. When you were done, you fell onto the couch, your head in your hands. He heard your sobs, and rushed over to sit next to you. “I’m sorry (y/n), I promise I won’t ever do it again,” he said, rubbing your back. 

Rocky: He had been annoying you for the past ten minutes, trying to get you to stop reading. You explained that you were dying to finish the book, and he still kept pestering you about it. “Rocky stop!” you yelled, leaving the room. “What’s your problem?” he asked, oblivious. You had a really rough day, and you weren’t in the mood to deal with this. You saw a hate blog about you on Tumblr, and you were reading to get your mind off of it. Rocky went to get down to the bottom of everything, finding you crying alone. “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings…” he said quietly. You sniffled, looking up. You told him all about earlier, and he didn’t interrupt you once. He rubbed your back, making jokes to make you laugh. He hated to see you cry, it was his weakness. 

Ratliff: You and Ratliff were in an argument, and even though you were mad, you never yelled. There’s no way you could find it in your heart, and he wouldn’t either. You continued arguing quietly, so you looked away, not showing him the tears welled into your eyes. “Look at me,” he begged, trying to pull your chin in his direction. You shook your head, feeling the tears spill over. He scooted closer to you, enveloping you in a huge hug. He stroked your hair, whispering into your ear. “Let’s not talk about it anymore (y/n). I love you too much to see you cry. Please smile for me,” he begged, wiping away the tears. 

Ryland: When you were in a fight with Ryland, there was definitely screaming. You two would get into a very heated argument, and he would instantly scream at you. You did the same, until you couldn’t take it anymore. You hated crying during these fights, but it eventually came to a point where they just over flowed. You would look away, avoiding his gaze. He looked strong and tough, but when he saw his girl crying, he instantly melted. At that moment, he knew he would do anything to make you happy again. He would run over to you, grabbing your hand and trailing kisses up your neck and onto your face. When he finally got you smiling, he instantly felt relieved and would apologize.