"You Don't Have To Go."

Ross: You lay lazily onto his lap, the last movie in your marathon finishing. You yawned, sitting up. “I have to go,” you whispered, kissing him quickly. You got up, only to have him pull you back down by your hand. “You don’t have to go,” he smirked, kissing you longer this time. “I’ll give you pajamas,” he said, the playful smile not leaving his face. 

Riker: You were having a really nice day with Riker, just playing some board games at his house. His door rang, revealing his ex right in front of you. “I guess I should get going then,” you said sadly, getting ready to leave. He stopped you, pulling you back. “You don’t have to go! Stay,” he pleaded, kissing you softly. 

Rocky: “You don’t HAVE to go,” he teased, pulling you closer to him. “Yes, I do. It’s a big test Rocky, I can’t fail this!” you giggled, trying to break free. “Hmm, stay with me, or fail?” he said, pretending to weigh in on the two options. “I guess you’re staying here then…” he smiled, dragging you to the couch. You shook your head, giving him one last kiss. “Goodbye Rocky.”

Ratliff: You were at an album release party with Ellington, when you got the call about your friend being in the hospital. You told him all about it, getting your stuff ready. “You don’t have to go. Not without me,” he says, giving you a reassuring smile. He says goodbye, leaving the party to make sure you would be okay. 

Ryland: “I’m leaving now,” you said, tears falling from your face. His hand grabs your shoulders, whirling you back. “You don’t have to go,” he says softly, apologetically. You let your head fall, sniffling. He’s next to you in that instant, pulling you as close to him as possible. “I promise everything will be okay, don’t even worry about it,” he says, kissing your cheek.