You Go To His Sporting Event

Ross: He had been asked to do a charity Hockey event, and he wouldn’t turn it down. You were so proud, making sure you had matching shirts and homemade posters. He loved playing Hockey, so you did everything you could to get him pumped up for the game. You rooted for him constantly, and he would occasionally glance at you, giving a smile before returning to the game. 

Riker: He was getting ready to start the game, and a smile was permanent on his features. You were so happy he was doing this! Hockey had always been his thing, but today he was actually playing in a real game. You gave him a wonderful kiss, leaving to go get your seat with his family. You all had coordinated matching posters, so you got them ready to show them when he entered the rink!

Rocky: He was invited to play football, and even though Hockey was his favorite sport, he excelled in football as well. You had a Jersey with his name on it, with his number as well. “I’m gonna crush this,” he smirked, full of himself. You rolled your eyes playfully, smiling from ear to ear. “You’re gonna do great! I can’t wait to see you out there!” you said, leaving to take your seat. You cheered every time he got the ball, booing when the other team took it. In the end, you were always going to be proud! Win or Lose!

Ratliff: He was a little weary when he was asked to play in a soccer game, but you assured him he would do great at anything. You helped him practice, and he became really good. It didn’t take long, mostly because he was good at everything. Now, he had just won the game, and your screams filled the field. Thanks to him, the team had one! You ran over to him, and he picked you up into his arms, a smile overtaking his features. He was beyond sweaty, but you didn’t care! He did amazing today, and you were so proud. 

Ryland: He was doing a football game today, his first one in fact! You were incredibly worried about him, but you knew he would do great. “Go Ryland! Come on! You can do it! Crush him! You got this!” you yelled, cheering him on in the stands. He was working hard, sweat dripping down his face, but he pushed on through the game. Another guy got the ball, and soon, your shouts filled the air again. “Oh you little bitch! Come on Ry!” you screamed, causing his family to look over and laugh. He got the football back, and you jumped up, waving your arms in the air. He was totally gonna win this!