He Gives You A Guitar Pick Necklace

Ross: “I have a surprise!” he smiles, reaching for his pocket, “It’s not big or anything,” he adds. He pulls out his favorite guitar pick necklace, and helps you put it on. “That’s for when I go away, you can always think of me,” he grins.

Riker: You’re in the front row of an R5 concert, waving your hands around, yelling flirty things at Riker. You two exchanged glances throughout, and finally he walked over to you, giving you a special blue guitar pick necklace. “For you,” he winks.  

Rocky: “I like your necklace,” he smirks, picking it up between his thumb and index fingers. “But, I think this one would look better there,” he adds, putting on the green guitar pick necklace with his own name on it. “Much better,” he smiles. 

Ratliff: He’s down in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for you, and you were laying in bed admiring all of the things he had on his nightstand. You pick up the pick necklace in your hand, eyeing it. “You can have it, it would look better on you,” he admits from the doorway. 

Ryland: “So, since you’re my girlfriend and everything, I think you need one of these,” he says, showing you a pick necklace with an R5 logo on it, and his name. “This is specially for you,” he smiles, helping you put it on. “Perfect,” he adds, taking a look at it.