Your Child's First Day Of School

Ross: ”You’re gonna rock,” he says coolly, ruffling your sons hair. “Yeah, take in those wise words from your father,” you chuckle, while he playfully rolls his eyes. “I’m sure by the time you get back, you’ll already have a bazillion friends, and maybe a couple ladies,” he winks, walking him to the bus stop. 

Riker: ”Maybe I should just take her to school myself,” he says worriedly, running his fingers through his hair. “Yeah, we shouldn’t let her ride the bus so soon,” he says decidedly. “Hold up,” you say, pulling him backwards. “But I wanna ride the bus daddy!” she whines. He sighs, “Fine, but if you need anything, call me. I’ll come get you,” he says seriously. 

Rocky: ”She can’t go! She forgot her backpack,” he says, picking her up swiftly. You pull her back down, stopping him from running back into the house. “It’s right here,” you say, gesturing to her back. “Oh yeah…” he nods, looking her over. “Somebody’s nervous,” you tease. He shakes his head in an instant, “Daddy’s more scared than I am!” your daughter pitches in, giggling. 

Ratliff: He had decided that he wanted to drive your son to his first day at school, and he wasn’t too nervous despite your thoughts. “Did you pack my lunch dad?” he asked from the backseat, kicking his legs back and forth. “Yep, PB&J homedog,” he jokes, making the little boy laugh like crazy. “You’re funny,” he giggles, while you join in on the laughter. 

Ryland: “You ready to go little man,” he asks, fixing his backpack. “No,” your son says nervously, shaking his head. “Come on, It’s fun!” you chimed in, trying to make him feel a little better. “First day is always the best, trust me, it’s all easy stuff,” Ryland promised, hugging him tightly. Just then, the bus pulls up, and he gets him ready to head on the bus. “You can do it,” he whispers encouragingly.