How You Spend Christmas

Ross: On Christmas morning, you stayed with him at the beach house in L.A. After you exchanges presents, he took you surfing for the first time on the nice beach. He got you a suit, and a board that you could use, just to teach you how. You ended up having the best Christmas ever with him!

Riker: He took you to Colorado this Christmas, for the first time introducing you to the rest his family. He took you ice skating, tubing, and Christmas parties with his family. And on Christmas morning, there was a single present waiting for you under the tree; a beautiful engagement ring.

Rocky: This Christmas, he wanted to make it all about you. He knew how much you wanted to see your family, so he got you plane tickets to spend a whole week in your hometown. He let you show him all the cool spots you hung out as a kid, enjoying everything you did!

Ratliff: You spent the traditional Christmas with him and his family. They all made you feel at home, and you two made ginger bread houses and baked cookies. You even helped put up the tree with him, making sure everything was more than perfect. And on Christmas dinner, everyone gave a toast to you!

Ryland: “C’mon,” he said, pulling you through the terminal. You followed him, pushing through the crowd.  His family was waiting for him at the gate, and they all pulled you both into a giant hug. “You almost missed Christmas dude!” Riker exclaimed, ruffling his hair. “Yeah, mom wouldn’t even let us open presents without you too!” Ross pouted.