The First Time He See's You Cry

Ross: When he sees those first tears being shed, he’s in immediate panic. He instantly begins to soften, his face falling with sadness at his beautiful girl crying. He closes the space between you, pulling you to where your head is rested comfortably onto his chest. He strokes your hair, rubbing your head slightly until you’ve completely calmed down. 

Riker: He looks around in panic, trying to find anything to soothe your pain. Finding nothing, he lays you onto his lap, whispering sweet things into your ear. He uses his calming voice, putting you at ease. “It’s okay baby, don’t cry,” he whispers, kissing your face softly. He doesn’t stop this routine until you’re completely 100 percent better. 

Rocky: He’s normally the funny one, always cracking jokes to make you feel better. However, when he sees those first tears dripping from your eyes, he instantly sympathizes with you. He’s all serious until his baby girl is okay again, rubbing circles into your back until you’ve stopped crying and fall asleep. 

Ratliff: When he first sees you cry, he’s unsure of what to do. You’re always smiling and having fun, so when he see’s this other side, he’s confused and worried. He doesn’t even know what to say to make it better, so he just listens to everything you say, letting you vent it out. He doesn’t say a word, just listens to your source of pain, making you feel better just by talking about it. 

Ryland: When he saw the tears welling in your eyes, he was already at your side, pulling you to him immediately. He knew what to do, just to make you feel better. He let you cry into his shirt, until you were completely worn out and tired. “I would do anything to see you smile again,” he said, poking your side gently. “I love okay? Don’t worry about anything, I’m here,” he said soothingly, kissing your forehead.