He Gets Overprotective

Ross: He always got jealous when you were hanging out with your best guy friend. Whenever you would sit next to him, or look at him, Ross would find a way to divert the attention away. He would get touchy feely, always kissing you, and having to touch you. He would make sure to say ‘I Love You’ all the time, so he could get the point across. 

Riker: You were best friends with Rydel, and you two would always talk about who your celebrity crush was. You were having a deep conversation about Taylor Lautner and Channing Tatum when he would lean over, setting his head on your lap. He made a pouty face, “You can’t like any other guys (Y/N),” he said, tugging at your waist. 

Rocky: You and your best friend were always dare devils, so every chance you got, you did something crazy. Rocky was never particularly happy about watching you do something dangerous, so he would beg you not too. When you didn’t listen, he would follow you. He would never let the two of you do it alone, so he went along, mumbling “Be Careful,” the whole time. 

Ratliff: He would get over protective when you hung out with the band, especially Rocky. Every chance Rocky got, he would pull hilarious pranks on you. Ell would always be by your side, telling him not to pull any stunts. He didn’t get mad often, so when he would yell to stop, everyone obeyed without a word. 

Ryland: You were one of the prettiest girls that he had ever seen, and all the other guys knew too. Every time you would be in public, you would get so many stares, and occasionally whistling in your direction. Ryland’s grip on your waist would get a little tighter, sending death glares at any guy who’s eyes lingered too long. You were his woman, and his woman only, and he wanted everyone else to know that.