Playing In The Rain

Ross: You were enjoying a nice day outside until is started raining, but instead of going in, he grabbed your hand and started dancing. “A little rain won’t hurt,” he smiles, tucking hair behind your ears. He dipped you, smiling proudly as he pulled you back, closer to his chest now. 

Riker: His favorite thing to do in the rain, was of course kiss. It was just like a movie scene, as he embraced you closely and kissed you passionately. His hands moved from the crook of your neck to around your waist, as he pulled you so close to him, moving in sync with you. 

Rocky: “What are you doing!” you laughed, letting him pull you out into the rain. He let go, sliding down a big, muddy hill like a slippin’ slide. You could hear him scream all the way down, and then he gestured for you to do it too. “Woo!” you screamed, meeting him at the bottom. In only a few minutes, you were covered in mud and water.

Ratliff: He loved to just be outside in the rain, not doing one specific thing, but everything. He loved taking your hand in his, playing outside in the cold storm. “Bring on the thunder!” he yelled, making you laugh. He opened his arms, letting the rain wash over him, waiting for you to do it too. 

Ryland: He liked it when you played football with him out in the rain, and he’d playfully tackle you into a pile of water in the yard. You would try to tackle him too, but he would always win. You threw the ball as hard as you could, running but slipping in the water. He laughed his way over to you, slipping too.