You Watch A Movie And He's The One To Get Scared

Ross: “I hate scary movies,” he grumbles, a pouty face evident on his lips. “Oh relax, it’s not that bad,” you smile. Throughout the movie, he screams in your ear through every scene, holding you tighter than usual.

Riker: He practically jumps onto your lap, burying his head onto your chest. You giggle, running your hands through his hair. After you reassure him that it’s just a movie, he turns back, but still covers his eyes.

Rocky: It was his idea to watch a scary movie, and you wearily agreed. He flinched every time as something popped up, a small gasp leaving his lips. You were just having fun watching him, and had forgotten about the movie.

Ratliff: Before the movie started, he made sure you were already placed as close to him as possible. He cuddled you, softly playing with your hair. That is, until a scary part came on. He flipped out, almost throwing you off his lap. “Sorry,” he mutters, apologetically.

Ryland: He was definitely not going to admit he was afraid of this movie, not once. You knew though because he was yelling back at the characters as if they could hear him. “No, do not go into the house!” he screams into your ear, causing you to jump.