You're Best Friends

Ross: He’s always incredibly cheeky, mostly near you. “I think that your best friend deserves a kiss,” he smirks, holding his hand near his cheek, gesturing for you to kiss him. You lean in like you’re about to, and dart away. “Hey!” he yells, chasing after you. 

Riker: He’s always being incredibly sweet, doing things just to make you happy. He’ll randomly surprise you with your favorite foods, or movies, hanging out for hours on end just talking about the movie, or whatever happened earlier that day. 

Rocky: You would always be pranking each other. It was the biggest competition year round, and everyone else would even be weary of coming near the two of you. You both loved scaring people, or just staying up and watching scary movies all night. 

Ratliff: You both loved telling and hearing jokes, so that was your go-to thing. You’d compete constantly over who was the funniest, making everyone vote. You would stay up late at night, watching funny movies and making fun of the stupid story lines. 

Ryland: You both were the best friends that you see in movies, everyone always assumed you were dating, but you were just really close. You’d laugh non stop when you were together, talking about sports, or anything because it really didn’t matter. And he would always be teasing you too!