Star Wars |Steve Rogers x Reader|

Amount of Words: 589

Warnings: none

A/N: I came up with this while watching a Star Wars marathon on TV today XD

"Movie night!" Tony hollers to all of you as he skips into the lounge. You're currently sitting on Steve's lap while in a heated make-out session. Thor's eating poptarts, Clint and Nat are arguing as always, Bruce is on his computer, Wanda and Pietro are chatting and Bucky and Sam are trying to out sass each other.

"Ew Y/N, Steve, cut it out we're having movie night," Tony whines.

"Says you," you snort as you pull away from Steve and snuggle up next to him.

"What are we watching?" Steve asks as he drapes his arm around your shoulders.

"It's Bruce's turn to pi-"

"STAR WARS!!!" Bruce says excitedly. "All of them!"

"Sure thing Science Bro," Tony says as he gets the TV ready.

"I'll get the popcorn!" You say as you get up from the couch and head to the kitchen. Steve follows you. As you prepare the popcorn and candy, Steve comes up from behind you and wraps his arms around your waist and places his chin on top of your head. Ever since you and Steve have gotten engaged, he's become extremely affectionate.

"So what's this 'Star Wars'?" He asks you.

"It's an amazing series sci-fi series by George Lucas," you tell him.

"I see," Steve says as the microwave beeps.

"Can you get that for me Stevie?"

"Sure thing darling."

A few minutes later, you and Steve finally returned to the lounge.

"It's about damn time," Clint grumbles. Nat takes away his bowl of popcorn.

"Just for that you don't get any popcorn," she snarls at him.

"Sorry Nat," he says with a pout. She rolls her eyes and reluctantly gives Clint his bowl.

"Yay!"

"Which movie are we starting with Starkster?" You ask Tony.

"Episode Four," he replies.

"Why four?" Steve asks as the movie starts.

"You'll see," you say with a smile.

"OH. MY.  GOD. WE HAVE SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM  THAT DOESN'T KNOW THAT D-" Tony starts.

You lunge at Tony and cover his mouth with your hand.

"Don't. You. Dare." You seethe.

"Yes ma'am," Tony whimpers.

*time skip brought to you by Bucky dressing up as Captain America and Steve dressing up as the Winter Soldier for Halloween*

"No, I am your father!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"WHAT?!??" Steve squeals. Vader's Luke's father?!??!"

"SHHHHH!"

*another time skip brought to you by Tony dressing up as a pirate for Halloween and stealing Nick's eyepatch for his costume and Nick putting Tony on probation for a week*

You watch sadly as one of the ewoks die in the Battle of Endor. You hear someone sniffling. You look at Steve. A couple of tears are dripping down his face.

"You okay Steve?"

"He didn't deserve to die!"

~fast forward to Vader saving Luke

"Steve are you sure you're okay?"

"My eyes are just sweating."

"Whatever you say Captain..."

~fast forward to episode I

"What's Lady Jane doing in here?!" Thor bellows.

"Uh oh..."

~later in episode II

"WHY IS THAT WALKER OF SKY KISSING MY LADY JANE??!?!"

"Thor, for the millionth time, THATS NATALIE PORTMAN. NOT JANE."

*time skip to the end of episode III brought to you by Clint and Sam hiding in Clint's nest for three days*

"So Steve, how'd you like the movies?"
You ask Steve as you walk to your shared bedroom.

"After we get married, can I buy you a gold bikini?"

"STEVE!"

Requests are open!