I Will Always Be Captain America |Steve Rogers x Reader

Amount of words:450

Warnings:none

As you walk to your bedroom in he Avengers Tower, you hear Steve crying in his bedroom. You peer inside. Your boyfriend of two years is laying on his bed while clutching his shield while sobbing.

"Steve?" You say softly as you come into his room. "What's wrong Stevie?" You ask as you sit on the bed next to him and stroke his hair.

"I-I'm not Captain America anymore," he whimpers.

"What do you mean?"

"M-marvel s-said that they're-they're not making me Captain America in Avengers Infinity War!" He sobs. He pushes his shield aside and crawls into your lap.

"Don't they know that me and Tony made up? Don't they know that he gave me my shield back?" He whispers.

"Oh Steve," you say while trying to stifle a laugh. "I thought someone died!"

"It's not funny Y/N!" He cries. "I'm Captain America! I'm the first avenger! They can't take that title away from me! I sacrificed a lot just for you and Bucky! All of my fans will be sad if they find out about this! We have to do something!"

"Oh boy," you mumble to yourself.

"You know what Y/N?"

"What Stevie?"

"We're gonna go find the Russo brothers and make them change the story!" He says with a smile as he drags you out of the bedroom and into the Quinjet.

"You're okay with this, right?" He asks you softly when you're halfway there.

"I don't think I have much of a choice," you chuckle. "But I do agree with you. You are the first Avenger. They shouldn't take that away from you."

"I love you Y/N," he says as he hugs you tightly.

"I love you too Steve,"

*time skip brought to you by Thor and Loki wearing a 'this is our get along shirt'*

You follow Steve onto the set of Avengers Infinity War. Everyone stops what they're doing and stares at both of you.

"Russo and Russo!" Steve shouts. "I need to talk to you."

"Yeah?" They both say.

"I will always be Captain America, understand?" He growls. Jeez. You've never seen this side of Steve before.

"Understood!" They whimper. You and Steve walk back into the Quinjet.

"Well that went well didn't it?" He asks you.

"Yep," you agree.

"Now how about some Netflix and Chill?"

"What?" you shriek at him.

"You know, watching Netflix and cuddling?"

"Did Tony tell you that?"

"Yeah..."

You facepalm yourself.

"I'm gonna kill Tony for that."