The Special Mission | Peter Parker x Reader

Amount of Words: 399

Warnings: none

Prompt: nO Tony we don't tape people to chairs.

"nO Tony we don't tape people to chairs," you sigh at your boss. Spiderman (aka Peter Parker) was taped to one of Tony's chairs.

"But--"

"Tony!"

How did this happen? Well, it started a couple of hours ago...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were Tony Stark's newest intern. You've always wondered who Spider-Man was so you were pretty psyched when Tony decided to send you and Spidey onto a special mission.

Turns out Spidey is your best friend, Peter Parker.

"Peter?" you said quietly.

"Y/N?" His eyes widened.

"You're Spiderman?"

"Yeah," he mumbles quietly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just wanted to protect you. I didn't want any of my enemies to use you as bait or something like that."

"Aww Peter," you cooed at him. "You're so sweet," you said as you gave him a tight hug. He blushed. (He had a slight crush on you.)

*time skip brought to you by Steve, Bucky, and Sam filming a music video at three in the morning*

"Join the Avengers they said," Peter grumbles. "We have a special mission for you they said."

Turns out the "special mission" was grocery shopping for the Avengers.

"Jeez, how many things of pop-tarts does Thor need?" you mumble to yourself as you grab three more boxes of s'mores pop-tarts. "Anything else?" you ask Peter.

"We just need to get Clint some Lucky Charms," he replies.

"I swear the Avengers are actually three-year-olds in adult bodies."

*time skip to present time brought to you by Bruce and Tony creating a science bros vlog*

"nO Tony, we don't tape people to chairs," you sigh at your boss.

"But--"

"Tony!" you whine. "Listen to me!"

"Y/N!" he mimics. "You listen to me! I'm your boss!"

You scowl at him.

"Your little boyfriend here-"

"Ew, Peter's not my boyfriend," you snort.

"Hey!" Peter complains.

"As I was saying," Tony huffs. "Underoos bought the Cheez-its with Steve's face, not mine."

"Look on the other side," you sigh.

"OHHHHH," Tony says in relief. "Well see ya," he says as he skips off as he clutches the box of Cheez-its.

"Whatever," you say as you start to walk off.

"Y/N?" Peter calls after you.

"What now?" you say with exasperation.

"Can you uh, help me out over here?"

"Why am I even friends with you?"

Requests are open!