Always Pt. Two | Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes x Reader

Amount of words:305
Warnings: feels...

~Bucky's POV

I sit at the kitchen table across from
Y/N and Steve. Steve keeps peppering her face with small kisses. Blegh. I lay my head on the table and let out a small groan. Suddenly Tony comes in through the window in his suit.

"We need you for a mission Cap," he says seriously.

"I'll go suit up," he says quickly. He kisses Y/N on the cheek.

"I'll be back," he tells her before running off.

"So it's just you and me, eh?" I tease her. She just smiles at me. We end up having a Star Wars marathon. Once the movies end, I decide to show my true feelings for her. I give her a kiss on her cheek.

"What the hell was that?!" She shrieks as she jumps away from me. "I'm about to be married to Steve," she says softly.

"Y/N," I sigh. "Ever since I met you, I knew you were special. Somehow, you made me go weak at the knees. Somehow you make me speechless. Somehow, you made me fall for you.
Y/N, I'm in love with you. I've always been in love with you." I pull her towards me so that our faces are mere inches apart. "Always." I press my lips to hers, kissing her deeply. She pushes away from me. She has tears in her eyes.

"Bucky," she whispers. "I can't."

"But-" I start to say.

"Stop." Someone says angrily from behind me. I turn around. It's Steve.

"Stay the hell away from my fiancé."

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Sorry this is so short. Oh well. What will happen next? Will there be a fight between the two friends? Is the wedding off? Will you hook up with Bucky instead?! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!