12. You're Crazy

"This game is a doozy,
Am I right? We went from fourteen hopeful souls all the down to five. While everyone is crying let's think of the better times. The other nine players who you beat out to live another round." Mischa's projection says.

At this point no one is standing. Everyone is slumped against a random piece of wall droopy. The two empty chairs both descends into the ground and the wall behind them starts to show William's face. Slow mute shots of his tattooed worried face next to Isabella. She turns her face away from the old pure shot of her the first round of the game. She knows what's going to show up next. William's faces transitions to the army man Elijah. Isabella's father who had to die sitting next to Charlie. All you can see is his tanned mouth speaking with no words to having his head pounded into his hands. Next was Rose. Her and Hayden's montage was put into one part. Holding hands and still loving each other at that old of an age. Rose is sitting next to Tatum and Hayden is sitting next to Ophelia. Mary and Tatum's were also put together as a hatred montage. Arguing to see who's going to die first. Tatum happy face to see Mary sitting next to Darwin and to see that changed when the next round she has to sit next to Jason. Another young boy. Jason and Darwin are next. You seen both of them on two different sides of the room talking about two different things. Never speaking to each other and just the older person in the alliance, but that changed once they had to sit next to each other. Both of there feet dangled in the air sitting in the seat.

This hits Ophelia and Wade hard. Their best ally in the game taken away together because a tie. Because of one vote not changing.

Now we are off to the final person. Trisha. She was the first person to speak in the game to meet everyone. She didn't want to play in the beginning which changed her fate. She could have been sitting pretty with Wade and not pick a red cube. Her rebellion dragged her to her deathbed. She may now be the only person to choose a red cube and still die.

The screen goes back to pitch darkness and the seats return back.

"Now that that's over. You can now choose your cube." Mischa says.

Kane goes first for the first time. He seen Wade go first so many time and see that that works for him. He try's and succeed in pulling a blue cube. He at least has a one in four chance of winning now. It's a fifty fifty chance of the remaining four.

Isabella is next. Her face in the light is red and flustered in tears. "For dad." She whispers for herself. She reaches in the bucket and holds the cube in the light to see another blue. Isabella is quite lucky. She's only been in the seat once and that was the very first round.

Two reds and one blue. Charlie, Ophelia, and Wade are left.

Ophelia decides to go next. Quickly walks to the bucket and snatches a cube. She holds it to the light and sees another red cube. The first time was next to Kane, but Hayden took his spot. She's has been emotionless for a long while in this game. Her personality switches went to a stop  rounds ago. No one knows what happens to Bethany. She could have died next to Hayden. She takes a seat in the red chair on the left and waits for Charlie or Wade.

One red one blue. Two sides of the house fighting each other with luck. Wade has still yet to sit in the seat and fight for his life. Charlie goes first. She closes her eyes and grasp the inch area cube and holds in the white led lights around the bucket to see her third red cube and second in a row. She sits calmly in the blue chair on the right next to Ophelia.

Wade again is safe for the tenth time in a row. Now off to the real game. "The magic number is two votes. You obviously know where my vote is going. And obviously where Isabella's is going. It's all up to Kane."

"Kane. Please. Do it for Jason. We really loved working with you and I still want to. Me you and Wade can be the final 3 together. We need to work together." Ophelia pleads.

"No Kane. Don't listen to her. Wade doesn't want you. He threw you away. You are just a vote on his side. He don't want you alive, he wants to keep himself alive." Charlie says. "Remember the baby. Ophelia should be in a mental home, I'm a single mom in school."

"I don't know what to do." Kane says.

"Save Charlie. That's what you should do." Isabella votes.

"No! Save Ophelia." Wade votes. 

"I'm not in a mental home. I'm normal just like you. I might not have a baby, but it's not like you have one either. I can tell you're lying. How convenient is it that your baby just magically appears when you have to fight for your life next to Elijah. You haven't had any symptoms of being pregnant this whole game. You lying bitch." Ophelia says.

"I do have a baby. I'm two months pregnant if you really want to know. I do have symptoms for pregnancy. One is having a living thing inside of me. You are crazy. Kane! Please vote her out so we can actually get Wade out together. Instead of going back into a fake alliance with home again. All I need is your vote." Charlie argues.

"No Kane! Vote her out. She lying about having a baby and is lying about keep you safe. She would never keep you over Isabella."

"Is three would be an equal alliance. There will not be a duo inside a trio. We would gladly give up our games for you. We just to make it so Wade isn't here to mess that up." Charlie adds. 

Kane's face gets closer to his screen. "I know what's best for my game. I know who I'm voting for." He presses his screen with force with his index finger.

The screen behind the girls shows the number 2-1. Frozen and confused waiting on who's going to die. Either Ophelia or Charlie but it can go either way.

__________________________

I guess you have to wait until next chapter to see who's leaving next. Who do you think Kane is voting out? Who do you want Kane to vote out? Who do you think will win the game and who do you want to win?

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share.