(Unreleased Chapter) 7. Ophelia

"Did you murder Fredrick Jenkins, Ophelia." The detective say to Ophelia while tied up inside a straight jacket.

They sit in this cold vacant room with only a metal table and two chairs. Ophelia stares into his eyes with only a grin. Her dark hair is in a wet mess down her face and her brown eyes locked down on his face. No words.

"Ophelia was killed. I'm Bethany James."

He slams his fist on the table in anger and leaps to her face.
"All of the evidence is pointing straight at you Ophelia! You're Guilty! You're guilty!"

She grins as if she wasn't chained up for hours. "Ophelia killed a man because she's insane, but since I'm not her, I'm not guilty. You better go and find her." She turns her head to see a window of two strange but familiar adults crying.

"Ophelia this is not a game. Look at your parents crying. You did this to them. You are under arrest for murder." Inforces the detective.

"What do you mean. I'm not guilty. This is injustice. You are arresting the wrong person. I'm not Ophelia! I mean...I am. Am I? No! I'm Bethany."

Two big men in suits enter the room ready to grab the girl.

"Wait. I'll do anything. I don't want to go to jail. Especially for someone who's innocent."

Detective raises his hand to pause the men in suits. "I h

______________
I was looking through my first book and I saw that I had one draft. I found the original Ophelia backstory chapter that I thought I deleted. Anyways I just wanted to show you a little something unreleased.