3. Myther

*unedited*

Swift watches the games as he paces around the cube. No one can see him through the background the players were given. Sometimes the other agents of the government watches, but at this moment it's just him and his nineteen years old daughter Mischa. They comment on moves that they made and bet on who they think will win. Mischa isn't much as a fan of this game, but would still watch some of the games. Myther Lavin formally known by his government show host code name Swift Proper, is the biggest fan of this way to gain new intelligent, sly, and cutthroat agents. This is the only way to know what people would do in a life or death situation.

The giant cube is placed on the top floor of their government tower where no one else except workers are allowed inside. The games is played once every three months unless something deadly happens to an agent where they are unfit to work anymore. Then more would be played to get new recruits.

Myther walks towards the corner where  Isabella and Charlie are talking and crying and gestures Mischa to come look at them.

"Who do you think will win this time." Myther says with a positive high pitch voice.

"I think Wade. He already won last year, he knows what to do already. He wouldn't be in this situation again if he didn't try to expose us." She sweeps her black hair across her shoulder.

"You know I love a little bit of crazy. I'm rooting for Ophelia." He looks at her with proudness. Mischa has always been the biggest part of his life. She's been with him almost full time since his divorce to her mother. He would do anything to keep her alive, so Myther signed up Mischa to become an agent so she won't have to be selected randomly to play in The Cube like he was years ago.

He play when he was only fourteen years old. Carried to the end by the others because no one was sick enough to kill someone as young as him. While his only goal was to manipulate everyone into keeping him. Ever since then, he was a full time agent in the government. Separated from his family and sent to other countries to gather secrets by using his cuteness. After having Mischa, his job was change to hosting the games.

"I will give them two more minute to mourn and game talk before we go to round two." Myther says to Mischa as he sets his timer.

"What would happen if Wade won again anyway. If they wanted him gone why give him another chance to win again." She says.

"Don't worry about that. He's not the same person he was last year. Who you need to worry about is Darwin. No one wants a twelve year old to die. If he wins he's still young enough for us to mold his brain to do what he say."

One minute  left.

Mischa walks towards the other corner to get a closer view of her dad's favorite, Ophelia. She hasn't been the same since William left the games first. She's now laughing with Tatum saying that she's a girl named Bethany.

30 second left. Myther walks to a small circular stage with a ring of cameras surrounding him.

The players are scattered all across the place unaware of when the next round to happen 

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5.  Myther fixes his tie. The bucket of cubes drops one blue cube down a tube to make the game works.

4.  He reads his script again.

3.  He combs his jet black hair back.

2.  Mischa stands behind one camera and points at him to start.

1.

_____________________
This is just a short chapter clearing up some questions. Tell me what you honestly think of this chapter. Which character you want to hear from?