11. I Will Not Pull

Pitch blackness and sadness is all what the cube is now. Pure evilness and torture. Six people remain to fight to the death. The six remaining members are now shook and shaken by the terrible double electrocution. Everyone feels at blame because there one vote could have changed the whole game. A twelve and thirteen year old is now gone over a game. Wade is slouched over in the chair where Darwin last sat over an hour ago right next to Isabella in Jason's seat. Charlie and Kane is on the podiums one one side and Trisha and Ophelia is on the other. No one has spoken to each other since the kids vanished. They all stand there in the dark with only the lights of the screens on their podiums. Just knowing the fact that another person or two people will die in a matter of minutes is frightening to the six people left.

Someone will be dying in the cube and their life will be forgotten just like the other eight people who played.

Swift comes back on the hologram in an all black suit with a white button up and a blue tie. The color that represents life.

"Hello everyone left playing for the chance of living. My daughter will be taking a break hosting this round. Don't worry, she will be back. Now that you know what happens in a tie vote that might change a lot of the gameplay for now on. This round is no different that the last rounds. Two people pick a red cube..yada yada..vote, then someone will leave the game. You know the rules by now. Choose you cube. Four blues, two reds. Magic number is three."

Wade steps in first to grabs his eighth cube. Will be be lucky again and choose a blue cube for the eighth time in a row. All everyone can see of him is his facial expression while his hand is in the bucket. He pulls out the cube and hold in the the white ring light around the bucket to see another blue cube. Charlie and Isabella scowls.

Charlie is up next. She's only been in the chair once and that was next to Isabella's dad Elijah. She had to say that she is pregnant to survive and now her best ally is the person she talked into dying's daughter. Her face in the light while her hand is red with her glasses missing. Just thinking that she was a strong leader that took charge of the game talk is ridiculous now. Her bright ginger hair is tied in knots and her outfit is not showed at all. She pulls her hand out to see about red cube. Just like round 2, she is called first to sit in the chair and has to try to survive again in the red glowing chair.

The remaining four decides to not do anything but stay on their podium. No one chooses the next cube. A rebellion.

"I'm not grabbing one." Trisha states. "I'm done playing these games. I quit."

"I agree. I will not pull." Kane adds.

"I will not pull! I will not pull!" Cheers the remaining four.

"That's not a good idea to not pull. I said this before. You don't choose to play the game. You are forced. " Wade says.

"They need us for the game. Without us there is no game to be played. I'm not pulling." Trisha adds.

"No. if no one pulls then I will die." Charlie adds. "I have a baby. I can't just die because someone wanted to start a rebellion after I pulled."

"Stand up and fight with us then." Isabella says to Charlie.

Charlie stands up with the rest in front of a podium shared with Kane. Wade is still sitting in the darkness.

"I will not pull! I will not pull! I will not pull." Cheers the players.

Swifts face popped up again. "On the contrary. You aren't forced to play. But that doesn't mean we won't play. We own you. We can just play with your bodies without you. You are all just my puppets I control."

Trisha pound the podium with her fist. "You don't control u-" Charlie and Trisha's boy is dragged by there wristband magnetically into the red and blue chairs. The red cube levitates from the bucket and is thrown into Trisha's lap.  The wristbands are now stuck the armrests.

"Why yes we do control you all. Now that Trisha and Charlie are on their seats. The rest of you can vote. Try to test me and not vote if you want."

"I'm sorry. I have to do this to you Charlie. Trisha and I have been working together for a long while now. I have to repay her since she's been loyal to me longer than you. I'm voting Charlie out." Ophelia says.

"But. But I'm carrying a baby inside of me right now. Trisha is way older than me and can go and lived a full life." Charlie says.

"I'm a mother too. I have a kids waiting at home for me. I have to go back and see them.

Isabella and Ophelia votes.

"This is a game of loyalty. I have to save Charlie for any hope of going home again. She has been there for me since my father left us. I need her to stay here. She has a baby and she's my best friend in this room." Isabella says

"My vote is obvious. You have to go Charlie. You endanger my game every round. For me to live, you have to go. Plus you voted out Darwin which means you have to go right now." Wade says.

"I don't agree. Since I don't take orders from Wade anymore, I will vote how I want to. I'm keeping Charlie. She's young and pregnant and deserves to stay." Kane says.

"No! That would make it a tie. I'll do anything if you don't vote me out Wade. I'll work with you for now on."
Charlie says.

"No way. A tie isn't bad if I'm no in it. I'm keeping my vote the way it is."

Wade and Kane votes.

The black walls show the numbers 2-2. Charlie and Trisha both know their fates. Both hysterically sobbing together in their hand that isn't stuck to the chair. Everyone else goes back to turning towards the walls covering the ears.

The wristband glows a bright baby blue in the midnight darkness. Screams fill the room and coldness and agony. The Mechanical sound of a podium and chair is synchronized into the scheduled minds. Top four it is.

Swift appears again and everyone looks at the chairs left. There is one person still sitting there covering their ears on the armrests. Charlie. Somehow Charlie is still alive after a tie vote which angers Wade. Darwin could have been here if it wasn't for swift.

"This is a warning for the people included in the rebellion. I control you. And the next time you don't choose a cube, you will be just like Patricia. Yep you guessed it. I voted for her since she thought this was free will. Anyways. Congrats on the top five Charlotte, Wade, Ophelia, Kane and Isabella. Only a couple rounds left.

__________________________
Poor Trisha. The final five is now all fan made characters. One of you will have the chance to stay alive. In the comments tell me who's your favorite left in the game.  What do you think will happen next? Will Wade finally pull a red cube? We'll see next chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends.