24- Flight

We left Jayson's house at 7:00 AM the next morning for an 8:00 AM flight. We boarded Jayson's private jet that had 'JS' on the sides. It was not as big as the commercial planes however it was pretty big. Inside was really elegant looking and spacious.

I sat across from Jayson in the jet. An air hostess came up to us in a very short skirt and gave us instructions and information about the flight. I honestly wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying, I was too busy looking at how short her skirt was and looking to see if Jayson was looking at her legs. He wasn't. He didn't even look at her. Her eyes, however, did not leave Jayson, which was irritating.

At the end of her 'speech', she said, "Can I assist you with anything before I go?"

Jayson shook his head, and the woman walked off.
I stayed quiet when the jet took off. Half an hour into the flight I was still quiet.

"Baby" Jayson said. I was staring at him but I didn't answer. Our eyes met. "Babe, I'm talking to you."

"What?" I said mean-mugging him.

"You've been quiet since we came on the jet, and now you have an attitude."

"Do you use this jet regularly?" I asked staring him down.

He nodded. "Yes."

"Same staff?"

"Yes, why?"

I shrugged. "Your air hostess looks quite slutty in that outfit."

Jayson rolled his eyes. "Ashley please don't."

"Have you had sex with her?"

He frowned. "No."

"Oh. You just like your staff in little to no clothing then?"

"Where is all this coming from?" He asked running his hand through his hair.

Just then, the air hostess walked to us with a tray filled with different types of fruits. She placed the tray on the table separating Jayson and I while bending over seductively.

I got up from my seat and went to the couch and turned on the tv. I was not going to sit there while this random woman flirts with my man. Although Jayson wasn't looking at her he still didn't tell her to stop. As soon as she left Jayson got up and walked towards me.
"Ash-"

I cut him off. "Jayson not now please."

He tried different ways to get me to talk to him but I avoided him as best as possible.
When I got tired I went into the bedroom and laid on the bed. Jayson followed me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Ashley." He mumbled in my hair.

"Jayson, please leave me alone."

"I'll fire her."

I hissed my teeth loudly. "That is not what I want Jay. This is her job. All I'm saying is I can't believe she can walk around you in that short thing and I can't go out with a male friend. You're such a hypocrite."

"I'll ensure she wears longer clothes." He kissed my forehead lightly. "I am not interested in her so what she wears doesn't affect me. You're all I want babe."
We laid in the bed together in silence until I fell asleep.

The flight from New York City to Croatia took nine and a half hours. We were awoken by the air hostess before we landed so that we could change into the clothing that we were going to wear to meet Jayson's family. We knew the flight would be long, therefore, we boarded the jet in simple jeans and a t-shirt. It was 6:00 PM in the afternoon when we exited the airport. Jayson's father had sent someone to pick us up.

The drive to Jayson's parents' house took about an hour

The drive to Jayson's parents' house took about an hour. We pulled up to a huge metal gate and the driver said something into the box on the wall in a language that I could not understand. The gates opened and I saw a beautiful brick two-story house. The house had a lot of trees surrounding it. The car pulled up to the front of the house. The driver exited the car and opened the car door for Jayson and I to get out. Jayson held my hand and pulled me towards the door of the house.

"No Jay, what about our bags?" I asked pulling Jayson towards the car.

He laughed. "Babe the driver will bring them in. Quit stalling."

I nodded my head and he resumed leading me to the door. He didn't knock, instead, he used a key to pull the door.

"Mom!" He shouted as soon as we entered.

I footsteps approaching then saw two women ran to us and jumped on Jayson."Oh, my baby is home." A voice said from the huddled group.

A very handsome gentleman approached me then, he looked exactly like Jayson. The only difference between him and Jayson was: the gentleman had a more mature looking face, and had grey hair on his head and face. The gentleman had brown eyes instead of green.

"You must be Ashley." He said stretching his hand to me with a bright smile, a smile like Jayson's.

I nodded and shook his hand. I was extremely surprised when he pulled me in for a hug.
He pulled away and turned towards where the two women were peppering Jayson's face with kisses and hugging the life out of him.

"Jayson your girlfriend is beautiful. " The man said to Jayson.

Jayson managed to pull away from the ladies then and walked over to us.
"Hey, dad." He said giving his father a man hug. Jayson held my hands then and walked me towards the ladies. "Mom, Nicole this is my girlfriend Ashley. Ashley this is my mother Janet and my sister Nicole. You've met my father Todd."

"Oh! You're so beautiful!" I heard his mother say before she pulled me to her.

"Thank you, you are too," I said shyly.

"Mom can you share her, please." Jayson's sister said.
Hesitantly his mother released me, but not before kissing both my cheeks.

Another set of arms wrapped around me. "It's so nice to meet the girl who stole my brother's heart. He has never brought a girl home before. You must be extremely special."

I laughed a bit and whispered for her ears only. "Not special, just lucky."