27- Party On

When I woke up I didn't see Jayson beside me. I quickly had a shower and went to Nicole's room. I knocked on her door and she shouted 'come in', and I did just that. I found Nicole in bed half asleep. I jumped on her bed.

"Happy birthday!"

She laughed a bit. "Thank you, now let me sleep."

"No, you should get up. I made a birthday breakfast for you." Janet said standing at the door. "Happy birthday honey." Janet walked over to the bed and gave Nicole a kiss smack on the lips.

"Mom!" Nicole said pushing Janet away. "Thank you." Almost immediately, Jayson and his father walked into the bedroom. Nicole sat up in bed as soon as her father approached her. He lifted her out of the bed completely.

"I told you to stay ten forever." He kissed his daughter's forehead. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks, Dad," Nicole said hugging him. He released her and she sat back on the bed. All three of us turned our eyes to Jayson. Jayson stood at the opposite side of the bed from where Nicole sat.
Jayson stretched his hands out to Nicole. She jumped up and stood on the bed then walked across the bed to Jayson. He lifted her up and kiss her cheek. "Happy birthday baby sis."

"Thank you, but I'm not a baby Jay."

"Ok fine. I guess I'll just save this for my baby sister." He held a beautiful silver bracelet before her. It had Ns going around it.

She gasped dramatically. "It's so beautiful! I told you not to buy me gifts since you're paying for my birthday party."

"Shut up and say thanks." He said then threw her on the bed.

She shrieked and sat up quickly. "You are such an asshole Jay!"

"Language!" Jayson's mother shouted.

"And you're a brat," Jayson said handing the bracelet to his sister.

Everyone soon went downstairs and we had breakfast together. After cleaning up what was left of breakfast Janet and I went to the beach to find out if the persons in charge of decorating and setting up the vendors needed were there. Jayson and I had not spoken all day because I tried to avoid him as much as possible. We left the beach at 1 PM, the party was to start at 3 PM, therefore, we quickly went home.

When we got home Nicole was already showered and waiting on us in her robe.
"Hey, how is everything?" Nicole asked nervously.

"Everything is great, a few people on the guest list have already shown up." Her mother answered.

"Ok. Ashley, can you do me a huge favor please?" Nicole said approaching me.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I didn't remember to book a makeup artist. Can you do my makeup please?"

I nodded. "Yes, of course."

I followed her upstairs to her room. Before I did her make-up I decided to have a shower. After I showered, I put on my robe then I went to Nicole's room and did her make-up. It was waterproof. When I finish I turned the seat around so Nicole could see herself.

"Oh my gosh, I look beautiful, thank you, Ashley."

"You're most welcome Nicole. But trust me, you look beautiful with and without make-up."

Janet entered the room and squealed loudly. "You look so great, hun! Ashley, you are so talented. Do my face next, please."

"Yes, of course, jump in the chair." Janet sat in the chair and I did her make-up. After I finished I did mine.

We all got dressed and were finished dressing at a few minutes to four. Jayson's mother went to find the men and informed them that they should have a shower and get dressed. She had on a one-piece, like me, of course with less skin showing and a cover-up.

She came back a few minutes later, by then I had found my cover-up and sandals that were lost in my suitcases. We did some final touches to our make-up and packed our beach bags before Jayson's father came for us.

"You all look, great ladies."

We thanked him and headed downstairs. As soon as I stepped off the last stair, Jayson came through the front door, our eyes met for a second before his eyes moved down my body. I saw his jaw slacken.

"Looking beautiful ladies," Jayson said.

His mother snorted. "I am going to assume you're talking to Ashley since your eyes haven't left her since you came into the room."

He smirked. "I was talking to all three of you."

We all hurriedly got in the car, Jayson drove. "I can't believe you're late for your own party. A party you planned at that."

Nicole flashed her hair over her shoulder. "Shut up Jay. It's called being fashionably late."

Jayson snorted. "More like dumb."

"Mom!" Nicole said.

"Jayson please stop teasing your sister. I can't believe I am still doing this after so many years. Ashley all the best with this one, you have your hands full."

The rest of the drive was filled with Jayson and Nicole's constant bickering and Jayson's father jokes. When we got to the beach we saw that it was packed with kids Nicole's age and was beautifully decorated. We all exited the car and headed towards the party. I noticed then that Jayson and his father were dressed alike in shorts and a white shirt.

An hour into the party, everything was going great. The party was fun, the scene was beautiful and the DJ was 'off the hook'. I looked around the party for Jayson, it had been more than thirty minutes since I had last seen him. Nicole walked up to me while I was looking for Jay.

"Nicole, have you seen Jay?"

"Yes. He's at the other side of the beach, he doesn't want to come over to the party because you're upset with him."

Jayson is so childish sometimes.

I sighed out loud. "Where is he now?"

"Same place." She pointed to the other side of the beach. "He's sitting in a lifeguard seat."

I told Nicole a quick thank you and headed towards where Jayson was. I found him in the lifeguard's chair like Nicole had said.

I approached him slowly. "Your sister wants you at her party Jay."

"She alone?"

"Why are you so dramatic? Your entire family wants you there."

He jumped down from the seat and stood in front of me "What do you want?"

"I need you, period. Party or not."

He pulled me to him and kissed me tenderly on the forehead. "Say you forgive me."

"I forgive you."

He bent down to my face and kissed my lips passionately.

I pulled away from his lips and pulled him towards the water. "Take off your shoes, we are walking to the party in the water."

He followed my instructions. We walked to the party hand in hand. Halfway there, Jayson's hand landed on my butt.
"I don't like what you have on. Don't get me wrong you look sexy in that swimsuit but this," he smacked my ass- hard, "is mine, and I hate when other people, young or old see it."

I rolled my eyes and continued walking towards the party. "You are the only person who can get this Jay. You own it just as much as I own this." I cupped his member in my hand through his shorts.

We all enjoyed ourselves at the party. Nicole did a really wonderful job planning her birthday party. At the end of the night, the table designated for presents was packed so much that an extra table had to be fetched. My gift to her was a Louis Vuitton bag could be changed into a handbag or a backpack.

At midnight, Jayson and I retreated to the part of the beach where he was earlier, no one was there. I allowed him then to have his way with me in the deep end of the water since it was darker than where the party was. I enjoyed Nicole's party to the fullest.