Chapter Thirty-Three - Valleys and Vacillation

Hello all.

I have some thoughts that I just need to get off my chest about the election. When I found out Trump won, I started shaking and crying. I'm bisexual and hard of hearing and I am terrified for myself and other minorities out there. There are people fearing for their lives, and that is unacceptable. Love trumps hate.

Also it is MUY IMPORTANTE that you also read the entirety of this chapter.

Warnings: guns, violence

Feel free to comment your comments, questions, and concerns below!

-------------------------------------------------------

Dean's POV
February 1, 10:28 pm

Dean stared at Cas. "What—What did you just say?"

"I know where she is," Cas breathed, his eyes still wide.

"Well, where is she?" Dean shouted, louder than he meant to.

"Neverland Valley Ranch."

Dean's face scrunched in confusion. "What?"

Cas grabbed Dean's jacket. "Think about it, Dean. Metatron showed up here once humming Thriller, then again blasting Heal the World, and he showed up right before you found out Neverland Valley Ranch was bought and shut down! It makes perfect sense!"

Everything clicked together, like pieces of a puzzle. "Oh my God. Neverland Valley Ranch."

"Come on, we have to go. Now." Cas's hands on his jacket were trembling, his knuckles white.

"Go start the car; I'll get Sam and Eileen." Cas nodded as Dean handed him the car keys, and ran off. Dean ran in the opposite direction down the hall to Sam and Eileen's room. He threw the door open, and almost immediately, Sam was awake with a gun in his hand.

"Dean? What's wrong?"

"Come on, get up, get dressed. We need to leave right now. We know where May is."

Sam's eyes widened, and he shook Eileen's shoulders, waking her. "Meet us in the car."

Sam nodded, and Dean turned and ran back to the library, grabbing every weapon he laid his eyes on. He found Cas sitting in the passenger seat of the Impala, his head titled back and his eyes closed. Dean threw the duffel bag of weapons in the trunk as Sam and Eileen got in the backseat. He slid into the front seat roughly and slammed the door shut, keeling out of the garage as fast as the car would go. "We're coming, Peanut," he muttered under his breath. "Hang in there for just a little bit longer."

May's POV
February 1, 10:32 pm

There was never a time in May's life where she felt worse than she did right now. Every time she moved even the slightest her body would scream in protest, and every time she blinked her eyelids begged for sleep. But she couldn't sleep. They wouldn't kill her if she fell asleep, but they would make her wish they would kill her. Even more so than she already wished she was dead.

It was dark, and cold; the worst time of day. May took another shuddering breath. Her lungs felt like they were on fire as she inhaled.

She had made peace with the fact that she would never see her friends or family ever again a long time ago, and she hoped that her being gone wouldn't hurt them too much. She hoped they would move on and live the rest of their lives. Maybe Dad and Papa would find another girl to adopt, and maybe she wouldn't be as weak as she was.