Elisabeth: Ok so we are about 3 more villages until Red Sakura.

Aphmau: Three more. That will take forever.

Elisabeth: It's only going to take about 1 to 2 days. 

Aaron: Come on. Let's get going.

Then Aaron stood up and piggy back Aphmau and she blushed and we started to walked to the next village. We were going towards the Sakura area. The center was Red Sakura and around it was villages and small towns here and there and some forests. There were also some random cats and dogs around to guard the smaller places from attack or danger. We enter into a village and it had some Sakura trees and we went to a bench and sat down.

Elisabeth: So we are on the outside of the Sakura area. Just a little longer.

Aphmau: Hey I got a question.

Elisabeth: Yeah what's up?

Aphmau: How many villages are in the Sakura area.

Elisabeth: Well there tons. I have to guess about 56 villages.

Aaron: Wow Sakura is that big.

Elisabeth: Most of them are in plains and near the center. I believe this one is called The Orange Petals.

Zane: Why that?

Elisabeth: How should I know?

Garroth: I'm so tired.

Elisabeth: Well we still have a long way to go. How about I go to the bar and you guys go get supplies.

Zane: Did you just talk to a bartender?

Elisabeth: Well yeah, but different bartenders have different information. So yeah. Make sure Aphmau doesn't get hurt.

I ran off to find a bar and I finally found one and I went in and there were some odd people and I sat down and the bartender came up to me and asked what I wanted. I order a glass of water and he nodded and went to the back. I just sat there and waited for my drink to come. He finally got it and I started to drink.

Bartender: Can I get you anything else?

Elisabeth: No thanks. I just wanted to ask you some questions.

Bartender: Go ahead.

Elisabeth: How many times have you been to Red Sakura?

Bartender: About 10 times. 

Elisabeth: Are you going to go today or tomorrow for the meeting?

Bartender: Probably. Why you want to come with me?

Elisabeth: I got a group of friends so yeah.

Bartender: I got some horses and I'll lend them to you. Of course I'll be coming with you, but if you can trust me.

Elisabeth: Yeah sure. If it's not a problem.

Bartender: Not at all. For a price.

Elisabeth: I knew it.

Bartender: Ok so if a beautiful lady like you take off your hoodie I'll make a price.

Elisabeth: So you want to see my face.

Bartender: Why yes.

Elisabeth: How about no.

I got up and walked out of the bar and I sighed and went to the bench and saw Aaron and Aphmau siting there and they were clubbing. I sighed and went up to them and sat down. 

Aaron: Any luck.

Elisabeth: No.

Aphmau: So what happens when they figure out that I'm Irene.

Elisabeth: Then they'll kill you.

Aphmau: WHAT!!!!

Elisabeth: Yep. I had some adventures, but that one I'm sure of it. 

Aphmau: What about the-

Elisabeth: Just calm down and don't think about it. 

Aaron: You sure she won't get killed.

Elisabeth: If we keep her identity safe then yes.

Aphmau: Thank you so much.

Elisabeth: No thank me. 

Aaron: Ok then.

Then we sat there and Zane, Garroth, and Vylad came back and we started to head to the next village and it was a short walk and we just passed it and we went to the next and we went to the next and we were finally at Red Sakura and we rented a hotel and me and Aphmau we sharing a bed and Aaron and Zane were going to sleep on the couch and Garroth and Vylad were going to sleep on the floor. We finally went to sleep and the night was calm. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I was looking through my profile and I looked at how many votes on this one story and it just blow my mind. Like wow. I didn't really know that, that many people like my story. It just blows my mine. So I have decide to tell you about went the next chapter is going to come. So I think the next chapter is going to come around

 It might not be right cause I don't have super powers, but I am aiming for those days and by the looks of it the 2nd cover in last post is wining so yeah. So yeah. Have a good day everyone and 

Smiles,
         Wendi