Continuing Safety

Anya's POV: 

"Ash I need to talk to you. Pretty please?" "Sure Babe, is everything alright?" "The bunker smart one." "Oh...geez Anya give me a heart attack. I thought something was wrong." "Sorry Asher. I love you." 

With that I walk over and sit in his lap placing my forehead on his brushing my lips against his as I whisper "I really really love you Asher." With that he kisses me hard still sitting in the band room. I hear someone clear their throat and I pretend not to notice and kiss Ash back even harder making him groan opening his mouth. I grin and slip my tongue in as I feel him play pouting, at this point we both hear people shout "go get a room!!" I start to laugh and break away from him a smile forming on my face his turning bright red as he notices all eyes on us, Mrs. G clears her throat once again and everyone turns their attention back on her. "Alright now that I have everyone's attention again after that uhhhh 'show' Anya and Asher put on for us let's get back to work." The class all moans in unison and a few people shout "But they didn't take off anything yet all we saw was a little tongue and a few groans, we want a real show." After that comment Asher and I are both red in the face and my head is buried in his chest so they can't see me. He just stares blankly straight ahead probably hoping it's all just a dream being broken when the rest of class joins in and starts chanting "We want a show, we want a show, we want a show..." Asher hugs me tight lifts me up and carries me out of the room.

Asher's POV:

Why did they do that? She isn't stable enough for this, neither am I to be honest. I won't let Anya and I turn into the classroom game. We aren't a game, this isn't a game. Don't they understand that? It's not okay. We will not give them a show, we aren't for entertainment, I love her I really really love her and for them to treat us that way is not acceptable. I squeeze her tight against me before picking her up and walking out the door. I'm not sure where it is I'm taking her, but as long as it's away from those people. I put her on the ground when I close the door to the band room, I pull her into me and whisper in her hair muffling my cries "Anya I'm so sorry I shouldn't have made you come, we shouldn't have came, we should've stayed home, I'm sorry." I feel her move and pull me tighter to her, she's crying now, realizing that it wasn't funny, what they did wasn't funny. Her tears soak through my shirt but I don't care. I feel bad and in her defense I'm ruining her hair from running my hands though it soaking it with the tears streaming from my eyes. She looks at me and chokes out "Ash I want to go home, pretty please can we go home?" "Sure, yeah let's leave, let's go home." I wrap my arm tight around her holding her close to me as we walked out the door and down the empty streets, her breaths still uneven as she tries to calm back down, my breaths grow even now as we walk into the house.