Asking Ash

Dedicated to: attack0on0phandoms

"Hey Any...woah you look like you haven't been sleeping. Is it your nightmares? Do you want to talk about it? I'm always right here."

"Asher what I need from you is to stop babbling, yes I've been having nightmares, I could use a quick hug, but then I need your help with something."

"Okay, what is it?"

"We can't talk here, there's to many people, I can't tell them what's going to happen."

"What do you mean by 'what's going to happen?'"

Okay, okay, okay. I'm dragging Ash through the halls, but where is it safe to tell him? There's cameras everywhere. *Ding* okay, idea. Asher won't like it, but it'll have to work for now.

"Okay Ash, here's the plan. I'm going to 'be sick', you're going to go ask a teacher for help, you tell them that you need to clean me up and get me out of my soiled clothing, tell them that I can't stand wet clothing and it's just going to send me into a panic attack and make things worse, you ask since your a guy and I'm a girl if you can borrow their bathroom key. Okay, do you understand?"

"Yeah, but this isn't right. We're lying."

"Not really, I mean most of it is true, but where am I going to get new clothes?"

"I'll run home really fast and see if my sister has any clothes that might fit you. That way your parents don't get called."

"I didn't think about my parents, oh well, this plan could make them love you more for taking care of me, or hate you for undressing their daughter. I hope this is one of those times where even if a guy undressed me he was only helping."

"Lets risk it okay? I really want to find out why you aren't getting sleep. I'm going to run home really quick and grab those clothes and when I come back you 'get sick' okay?"

"You got it. I'll be here."

"Great. I'll be right back."

Oh I hope this works. Ash is going to be right back. I'll just wait here. Gosh I'm really tired. When was the last time I slept? I don't even know. I wish I could tell Asher about how I feel for him. I'll be so upset if something does end up happening to him.

"Earth to Anya, hello is anyone home?"

"What? Oh hey Ash, you're back."

"Are you sure you're okay? You look like you could actua..."

"*Barfing excessively all over the floor and my lap*. Mmm. Ash I don't feel well."

"Well I was going to say you actually look sick. Oh no. Are you going to puke agai..."

I really wish Ash didn't have to actually see me like this. I keep throwing up and he looks scared and confused. I know I'm terrified, and I'm crying, and there is vomit everywhere. It came out my nose. Asher, the poor thing. He knows I'm actually sick, well no dip you're still throwing up while thinking this, he doesn't want to leave. Awww. Wait the plan.

"Help. Go get help."

"I think help is bringing itself Anya, I need you to stay calm and not get worked up, okay?"

"Okay."

Uugghh I don't feel well. At all. I just want to sleep. I'll ask Ash if I can come home with him for lunch. He'll let me crash on the couch. I'm tired.

Asher's Part:
Omg, omg, omg. I haven't ever seen her like this. I always knew when she was sick, but I never knew that it was this bad. She should be in the hospital, but she'd freak out and start throwing up again. I feel so bad for her. Anyway the help.