I'm waiting for reality to hit me. For me to realize he's gone. I actually met his parents yesterday when I was beginning to think they didn't exist; well they do and they're very nice. I understand why he likes his dad, he's humble and so gentle, I think his energy comes from his mom but she's very sweet. You can definitely tell that they are related although I don't understand how he's 6'2" when his mom's shorter then me(5'3") and his dad is average height for a man. It was weird standing there with his parents and girlfriend as they discussed his plans with her to go out for ice cream together. This is obviously a fantasy that'll never come true. It's okay though I swore to myself that he wasn't going to hurt me anymore, I wasn't going to let him have that power over me. It was cold yesterday so instead of being shot down by their plans I asked jokingly if they were crazy and I know he is that's why he's so easy to fall in love with, and she's my friend too she looks at me and says "yeah I'm thinking of tweaking the plan a bit" and I say "yeah more like lets go get soup." I smile and play along and pretend it doesn't hurt, but it does and there's no escaping, there's no more him. It's over now....😢 I want to curl up in a ball and cry... Oh but he came back on Friday to visit but really ignored me. I got a "Hi Zoé", but he didn't bother to stop or to look at me. Any ideas on wth I did?